This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    Gorsuch will be confirmed without changing senate rules to a simple majority vote on supreme court nominees.

Avatar bet, not sure how long, 30 days? I cant even think of what I'd give you for an avatar so if there's something better we can bet, let me know.
    I know he'll be confirmed, but you said the Dems won't filibuster and that more than 8 democrats would vote for him. Sure Avatar bet it is!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
      Unfortunately, I have falsely lead you all to believe that it is A LOT of money! Its a lot of money, but not A LOT of money! Someone took a voluntary pay cut and forgot to adjust his W-4 withholdings, so the IRS has been providing this dope with a really low (no) interest savings account for the last 12 months. Its sort of like the old Christmas Club Accounts from back in the day, Redbird, you remember, right? You contributed each month to save for your big annual Christmas present blow out.

As for sponsoring RJ, ask MJ because I'm a sponsor, already (Ironically, though not due to some new found wealth, I just sent some money last week for either last year's or this year's hat pass!)
      Yes, I remember. You're right on the interest, but at least we put some cash away for Christmas. It sure did seem to go a lot farther.

Hey, any of your money that someone else is holding is a lot of money. I'm behind you all the way.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Yeah, give em a chance!
        I don't want the job, but I do appreciate the thought.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Looks like the 1st casualty of the Trump administration may be Sean Spicer. Reports are out that there have been interviews for Spicers position, making him one of the shortest serving Press Secretaries ever.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Looks like the 1st casualty of the Trump administration may be Sean Spicer. Reports are out that there have been interviews for Spicers position, making him one of the shortest serving Press Secretaries ever.
            I've got a small wager on the longshot, Mike Flynn. He's making up a lot of ground.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Looks like the 1st casualty of the Trump administration may be Sean Spicer. Reports are out that there have been interviews for Spicers position, making him one of the shortest serving Press Secretaries ever.
              awww...the little snowflake couldn't handle McCarthy impersonating him. Perhaps Rosie can do Bannon tonight and get that vile piece of crap chased out too

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                As for sponsoring RJ, ask MJ because I'm a sponsor, already (Ironically, though not due to some new found wealth, I just sent some money last week for either last year's or this year's hat pass!)
                factually correct & thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  factually correct & thanks!
                  Yes, RJ is a great place to spend some time and money. It is the only place where I can express my opinion without being called an a**hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                    Yes, RJ is a great place to spend some time and money. It is the only place where I can express my opinion without being called an a**hole.
                    Not yet....

Looks like feerless leader is still on the voter fraud bandwagon. Meeting with a bipartisan group of senators yesterday, he again insisted that he would have won New Hampshire, if it weren't for busloads of illegal voters being brought in from Massachusetts...he also told former Senator Kelly Ayotte, who lost in NH by less than 800 votes that she would have won. Ayotte has taken on the role to take Gorsuch to meet and greets with the sitting Senators.

Apparently Elizabeth Warren is getting under his fake tan as well, he referred to to incident on the floor, and called her "Pocahontas" several times. He told the Democrats in the room that he was glad that she's becoming the face of the Democratic party...so are we feerless leader, so are we.

"Nevertheless, she persisted".
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      Look you don't have to chime in on everything, Assho... Um, never mind.

I almost forgot that I am not a fan of name calling,
                      Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 02-11-2017, 01:31 PM.
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        awww...the little snowflake couldn't handle McCarthy impersonating him. Perhaps Rosie can do Bannon tonight and get that vile piece of crap chased out too
                        Maybe Rosie will mention Baron Trump's autism because, you know, she cares

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                          Maybe Rosie will mention Baron Trump's autism because, you know, she cares
                          Really? Did you read the tweet? All it said was that IF he was autistic it would be a wonderful opportunity to bring awareness regarding the condition. Nothing malicious at all about it. Se never "claimed"it, she speculated about it. Two different things.

If you want to give liberals shit for fake outrage, please don't participate in it yourself as it makes you disingenuous and I believe you're far better than that.

As for Bannon, whatever it takes to get him off the NSC I'm good with (I'd hire Charles Oakley to have a chat with him) however there's nothing we can do with him remaining as an advisor as that's the POTUS's call and his alone. PLUS, the longer Bannon remains an influence, the less credibility this administration has, which to date--is very little and diminishing daily.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Really? Did you read the tweet? All it said was that IF he was autistic it would be a wonderful opportunity to bring awareness regarding the condition. Nothing malicious at all about it. Se never "claimed"it, she speculated about it. Two different things.

If you want to give liberals shit for fake outrage, please don't participate in it yourself as it makes you disingenuous and I believe you're far better than that.

As for Bannon, whatever it takes to get him off the NSC I'm good with (I'd hire Charles Oakley to have a chat with him) however there's nothing we can do with him remaining as an advisor as that's the POTUS's call and his alone. PLUS, the longer Bannon remains an influence, the less credibility this administration has, which to date--is very little and diminishing daily.
                            Forgetting that the Trumps probably have a pediatrician who is alreadyaware of Barons condition, if she truly was concerned, she could have reached out thru back channels and expressed her concern. Instead, she alerted all her followers and made a spectacke of the kid. Kudos for supporting that.
                            Kids are off limits. Period

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                              Forgetting that the Trumps probably have a pediatrician who is alreadyaware of Barons condition, if she truly was concerned, she could have reached out thru back channels and expressed her concern. Instead, she alerted all her followers and made a spectacke of the kid. Kudos for supporting that

I support anyone who advocates increasing awareness of any condition which is misunderstood.

So you're saying, for example, that should we want to increase awareness for a condition/disease/situation by say, holding a fundraiser for we should check first with every individual or their therapist/physician before mentioning them specifically?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• If she wants to raise awareness, she can put her own kid in the spotlight.
                                To youre second point: you think its ok to out someone who has AIDS to raise awareness?

Comment

Working...
                                X