Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the COVID thread....I am so annoyed at myself for considering the remote possibility that Trump's idiotic and damaging rhetoric on covid might be dialed back after he got it. I was so, so wrong to think that. He is doing as much damage as ever. The latest is his claim that it is no big deal and he would have been totally fine without any treatment at all. More infuriating, he uses second person address, not only claiming he did not need drugs, but YOU do not need them either, if you get COVID-19!!! That is a message guaranteed to kill some people. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...s4t?li=BBnbfcL

“I think I would have done it fine without drugs. You don’t really need drugs,” Trump told Fox News.

“You catch it and then you get better. And then you are immune,” Trump added.

And, contradicting that claim, he also claims that the anti-virals he took are a cure for COVID-19.

“I view it as a cure because I took it,” Trump said. “It’s great, it made me better, I’ll tell you right now.”

And he also claimed he is not contagious, without any evidence:

Trump also says he doesn’t think he is contagious with coronavirus, even though doctors say COVID-19 patients can still spread the disease for up to two weeks after being infected.

“I don’t think I’m contagious at all,” said Trump, without offering any evidence to back up his claim.

Comment

• He is such an idiot....I'm just dumbfounded that we elected him. Truly, anyone defends this man as a "stable genius" is seriously deluded.

Comment

• LIBERATE MICHIGAN!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE

fucking dick.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• The asshole calls Kamala Harris “a monster” twice in a Fox interview, and former journalist Maria Bartiromo let it slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            He is such an idiot....I'm just dumbfounded that we elected him. Truly, anyone defends this man as a "stable genius" is seriously deluded.
            And he is going to get millions of votes again next month. The old adage has never been more true: "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              The asshole calls Kamala Harris “a monster” twice in a Fox interview, and former journalist Maria Bartiromo let it slide.
              I'm sure he has nightmares about her, Fuck Fox.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                And he is going to get millions of votes again next month. The old adage has never been more true: "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."
                Millions of people think science is make believe, black folks are an interior race, women should stay silent and take care of the home, the LGBTQ lifestyle is a choice.

There are just Millions of people who are stupid, ignorant and really should have no say in how this country operates.

BUT, they do.

let em vote for this loser, there's more of us than there are of them.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue, a practice the White House and anti-abortion rights groups oppose.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regener...-fetal-tissue/
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue, a practice the White House and anti-abortion rights groups oppose.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regener...-fetal-tissue/

Fake News (or so says1J)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I missed this incident from two weeks ago and i didn't see it posted anywhere here:

President Trump's former campaign manager Brad Parscale was hospitalized on Sunday September 27 following a report of him being armed and threatening suicide at his Florida home. Well-placed sources told DailyMail.com that Parscale is under investigation for the theft of campaign funds.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ales-home.html

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I hope even TLP haters will appreciate this one....well, probably not, cuz I doubt there are many Demi Lovato fans in here, but she has talent and this is a good song, and she also has a big voice, not just for singing, but her reach at over 55 million twitter followers (a top 20 account worldwide):

Comment

she had talent and this is a good song
                          Careful with your tense, you had me checking to make sure she didn't die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Careful with your tense, you had me checking to make sure she didn't die!
                            Ha, corrected. I actually don't know her work too much, but this is a good song/video.

Comment

• Even more evidence that Trump gets his "truth" from randomly and uncritically clicking on stuff on the internet--he took as sincere a very clear bit of satire: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...2IH?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Even more evidence that Trump gets his "truth" from randomly and uncritically clicking on stuff on the internet--he took as sincere a very clear bit of satire: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...2IH?li=BBnbfcL
                                I've seen that one make the rounds this morning. He's a moron.

In all the discussions and articles about Trump posting it, I didn't see any of them that addressed even a further issue.

Trump... posted on Twitter... about Twitter being shut down.

Ummmm... you'd think there'd be a clue there somewhere that it might not be reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X