Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trump Flu bags another as Kayleigh McEnany (and two of her deputies) has tested positive for covid

Comment

• Kelly Ann Conway's daughter Claudia too........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Kelly Ann Conway's daughter Claudia too........
        Dad's gonna be pissed!
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
          Dad's gonna be pissed!
          Time for a new Lincoln Project ad.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Time for a new Lincoln Project ad.
            It must be a difficult thing to navigate. They both committed to stepping away from their opposing positions for the sake of their relationship, but Kelly went back to Trump and put their daughter in harm's way. But she is sick and more at risk, but it isn't a situation where you really want to start screaming at her right now. I really don't know how they have stayed together this long though all this. She works for a man that her husband believes is destroying the country. He has made it his central mission to bring him down. It would have made a hell of a reality show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              It must be a difficult thing to navigate. They both committed to stepping away from their opposing positions for the sake of their relationship, but Kelly went back to Trump and put their daughter in harm's way. But she is sick and more at risk, but it isn't a situation where you really want to start screaming at her right now. I really don't know how they have stayed together this long though all this. She works for a man that her husband believes is destroying the country. He has made it his central mission to bring him down. It would have made a hell of a reality show.
              Or they're cracking up behind closed doors that they're playing all sides and making money on both ends. They've got everything covered - the daughter is apparently super liberal, hubby gets the moderates, Kellyanne gets the Trumpsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                Or they're cracking up behind closed doors that they're playing all sides and making money on both ends. They've got everything covered - the daughter is apparently super liberal, hubby gets the moderates, Kellyanne gets the Trumpsters.
                Could be. But if so, stuff just got real with Kellyanne and her daughter getting COVID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Could be. But if so, stuff just got real with Kellyanne and her daughter getting COVID.
                  Maybe, maybe not. After all, apparently after having it for three days, you will feel 20 years younger. That's according to the President, and if you can't believe the President of the United States, who can you believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    Maybe, maybe not. After all, apparently after having it for three days, you will feel 20 years younger. That's according to the President, and if you can't believe the President of the United States, who can you believe?
                    The Feral Slasher?
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      The Feral Slasher?
                      I disagree.

Comment

• The newest Donald tweet: "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."
                        Plus, the White House Gift Shop is taking pre-orders for "Trump defeats Covid" commemorative coins - for the low prices of $100.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                          The newest Donald tweet: "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."
                          Plus, the White House Gift Shop is taking pre-orders for "Trump defeats Covid" commemorative coins - for the low prices of $100.
                          This cant be true...but of course it must be.
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This cant be true...but of course it must be.
                            I actually checked his Twitter for the first time. I think it is fake news. He did mention that if he didn't ride out to say Hello the media would.have called him rude, lol
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I actually checked his Twitter for the first time.
                              911 Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
                              Chancellor: I need to report a traumatic brain injury.
                              911 Operator: Is it a stroke? An assault? What caused the traumatic brain injury?
                              Chancellor: An individual just looked at Donald Trump's Twitter feed for the first time.
                              911 Operator: NO!!!!
                              Chancellor: Yes
                              911 Operator: Well, there's nothing conventional medicine can do. I have only one possible solution.
                              Chancellor: That is?
                              911 Operator: Send him to the Holy Mountain. It's his only hope.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                911 Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
                                Chancellor: I need to report a traumatic brain injury.
                                911 Operator: Is it a stroke? An assault? What caused the traumatic brain injury?
                                Chancellor: An individual just looked at Donald Trump's Twitter feed for the first time.
                                911 Operator: NO!!!!
                                Chancellor: Yes
                                911 Operator: Well, there's nothing conventional medicine can do. I have only one possible solution.
                                Chancellor: That is?
                                911 Operator: Send him to the Holy Mountain. It's his only hope.
                                I am staggering around with traumatic brain injury looking for a mountain....while texting. Wish me luck
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X