This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Hope Hicks, who traveled to the debate and to his rally and mingled with all the other maskless folks, tests positive for covid
    Trump has COVID! Holy shit!

How's that for an October surprise?

He cannot receive sympathy votes from it, it will only be seen as karma for his dismissal of COVID's seriousness. I hope, anyway.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Of course, this is 2020, so hopefully he didn't pass it along to Biden who will be one who dies.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Of course, this is 2020, so hopefully he didn't pass it along to Biden who will be one who dies.
        Harris was going to be the president in two years anyway
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump should try the bleach that he was so curious about. I bet he wants to hear what Dr. Fauci says now.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• If he didn’t get tested, he wouldn’t have it.

Comment

• The Deep State, led by Obama planted the virus in the WH and set it to release in October to hurt me in the election. I caught him red handed and he knows it. I know more than the FBI.

"Donald Trump"
              10-02-20

A prediction that will probably become a spoiler.

Comment

• My biggest fear right now is that through a combo is his undeniable luck and whatever super rich people cutting edge anti-virals, Trump comes through with no trouble at all, then reinforces his messaging that this virus is no big deal, and that only the weak die of it, thus emboldening his devoted followers to continue careless behavior (because they are strong like him), dooming a 100 thousand more people to death. That or he touts his complete recovery is because of some medicine he has a financial interest in pumping.

Of course, I hope I am wrong and regardless of how sick he gets or does not get, he expresses the seriousness of this illness for him and for the country, expresses regret at his carelessness and flippant attitude toward it, and urges all Americans to act with caution and responsibility to ensure their own health and wellbeing and the health and wellbeing of all fellow Americans.

This could be a defining moment for this country in terms of this disease. What happens to Trump and especially how he handles it and communicates with his followers can shape the curve of this disease in this country going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  My biggest fear right now is that through a combo is his undeniable luck and whatever super rich people cutting edge anti-virals, Trump comes through with no trouble at all, then reinforces his messaging that this virus is no big deal, and that only the weak die of it, thus emboldening his devoted followers to continue careless behavior (because they are strong like him), dooming a 100 thousand more people to death. That or he touts his complete recovery is because of some medicine he has a financial interest in pumping.

Of course, I hope I am wrong and regardless of how sick he gets or does not get, he expresses the seriousness of this illness for him and for the country, expresses regret at his carelessness and flippant attitude toward it, and urges all Americans to act with caution and responsibility to ensure their own health and wellbeing and the health and wellbeing of all fellow Americans.

This could be a defining moment for this country in terms of this disease. What happens to Trump and especially how he handles it and communicates with his followers can shape the curve of this disease in this country going forward.
                  Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. He emerges scot-free and says "see, no big deal! This is what I told you all along!"

Comment

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. He emerges scot-free and says "see, no big deal! This is what I told you all along!"
                    Boris Johnson had a come to Jesus moment when he got hit, and his messaging changed because of it--he talked candidly about his illness, and expressed emphatically how serious it was. He got hit really hard with it, and who knows how he would have acted if he had a mild case.

Comment

• RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel also tests positive for corona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        My biggest fear right now is that through a combo is his undeniable luck and whatever super rich people cutting edge anti-virals, Trump comes through with no trouble at all, then reinforces his messaging that this virus is no big deal, and that only the weak die of it, thus emboldening his devoted followers to continue careless behavior (because they are strong like him), dooming a 100 thousand more people to death. That or he touts his complete recovery is because of some medicine he has a financial interest in pumping.

Boring Johnson was 55 when he caught Covid, Trump is 70. BoJo appears fairly unhealthy, but Trump is next level physically compromised, morbidly obese with recent strokes, horrid diet, zero exercise. There's almost no way Trump pulls through with no problems. As the Republicans would say, "dude's got a lotta co-morbidities".

Just hope he doesn't die of Covid, as the messaging would quickly be turned into rapidly escalating deep state conspiracies and nonsense.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Just watched a bit of Fox News, cuz I was curious. They had a panel member call out the fact that during debate prep, the president and most around him did not wear masks. The host carefully suggested it was unseemly to blame and who knows what got him the virus, but then did cut to a doctor asking if masks actually make a difference (frustrating question to have to ask and answer at this point, but there it is). The doctor, thank goodness said yes, everyone should be wearing masks. The host was like huh, good to know, like this is new. Frustrating to watch, but at the same time good to see this conversation happening for their viewers. The end message was masks=good, Trump may have been too cavalier about this virus, and maybe people should be more careful.

Comment

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel also tests positive for corona.
                            I'm selling my McDonald's stock before this spreads to the Grimace and Hamburglar. Wait....I read that a little too fast.

Also, you misspelled her first name....just one "N"
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• All Mike Pence needs to do to seal the election is to announce that while he hopes the president will recover, prudence dictates Pence has a VP candidate ready should the president not recover. And that candidate is Nikki Haley.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Mark Meadows says "Trump has mild symptoms."

Hey, remember when Boris Johnson had mild symptoms and then a few hours later he was suddenly in hospital and on a ventilator?

16 hours since Trump last tweeted... hmm.... how mild could they be if they prevent Trump from tweeting?

Comment

Working...
                                X