This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    President Donald Trump is calling on his followers to not buy Goodyear tires and threatening to remove them from his custom presidential limousine, despite previously railing against "cancel culture," after an employee posted a viral photo of a company policy banning "Make America Great Again" and other political attire in the workplace.

"Don't buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS. Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!)," Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.
    What does he mean by "start playing it now?" More gaslighting.

Over the years, Dopey has brainwashed his followers to boycott:
    - Harley Davidson
    - Apple
    - CNN
    - Megyn Kelly
    - Macy's
    - Univision
    - Rolling Stone magazine
    - HBO
    - Mexico
    - Italy
    - Glenfiddich whiskey
    - Oreos

Comment

• here is what we expected to hear about Bannon form Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-arrest-399313

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        here is what we expected to hear about Bannon form Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-arrest-399313
        Next up is "I hardly knew the guy."

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          Next up is "I hardly knew the guy."
          Nah, he's not that consistent - he finds new ways to be ridiculous each time.

"I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Nah, he's not that consistent - he finds new ways to be ridiculous each time.

"I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty"
            I think he used the hardly knew the guy or never met him on the DHS Chief of Staff who just came out against him. Which brings up the question of why he wouldn't know the Chief of Staff of DHS? Seems like someone the president should probably know.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              I think he used the hardly knew the guy or never met him on the DHS Chief of Staff who just came out against him. Which brings up the question of why he wouldn't know the Chief of Staff of DHS? Seems like someone the president should probably know.
              Maybe he'll use something like "I rue the day I met him".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Maybe he'll use something like "I rue the day I met him".
                Doubtful. He’d just call him Sloppy Steve again. I think that was his super clever nickname for him.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dopey blames the FDA "Deep state" for not approving a vaccine already, because, wait for it......they're out to sink his re-election chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Dopey blames the FDA "Deep state" for not approving a vaccine already, because, wait for it......they're out to sink his re-election chances.
                      It's all about the Donald lol.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's all about the Donald lol.
                        Right. So just so I have this straight, people who have spent their entire adult lives studying medicine and working countless hours to help people will now throw all that away because saving lives now will help Dopey Trump.

Are there idiots out there who believe this? Eh, don't answer that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Right. So just so I have this straight, people who have spent their entire adult lives studying medicine and working countless hours to help people will now throw all that away because saving lives now will help Dopey Trump.

Are there idiots out there who believe this? Eh, don't answer that one.
                          After suspecting it for the last 3 years, this year has convinced me that when it comes to common sense our country is seriously lagging behind most other countries.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

After suspecting it for the last 3 years, this year has convinced me that when it comes to common sense our country is seriously lagging behind most other countries.
                            Don't forget decency.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lies, Lies all Lies!
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X