X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    None of this is true, sorry.
    Taking a pla out of the Trump administration playbook?

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
      7- Most important to Trump election win, mass hyper speed misinformation. Fox has the steady drumbeat of nonsense, Alex Jones, Breitbart, most venomous was Facebook, where any info released was created into something else, weaponized through the alt right filter, and this new product was misinformation spread as memes, or short quipy posts prepped by millions to more millions, with virtually no facts attached. Perception trumps reality.[/I]
      What's terrifying is that a large percentage of these same misinformed dumbasses are still fully on board the Trump train.

"What I heard, in conversations with nearly a dozen Trump supporters, is that like the Ameses, most of Vigo County is still “Trumped up.” All around town, folks are still buzzing about the county’s winning streak and Trump’s surprise win. You hear it in chatter at eateries like Logan’s and in coffee shops and diners such as Boo’s Crossroads Cafe & Corner Grind, which could pass as a knockoff of Luke’s Diner in the show “Gilmore Girls.” And the grist of the coastal media’s hot takes? The lies, the fumbles and faux pas that have rattled the D.C. establishment and global allies? None of it seems to resonate here."
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Hodor View Post
        Taking a pla out of the Trump administration playbook?
        Look in the mirror dude.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Who has been the most vocal group whining about the election in here?

Why did the sanders faction as lucky stated, vote Trump, third party or stay home?

Did Hillary get questions to the primary debates prior to those debates?

Did the DNC activity work against Sanders?

Did Hillary ever denounce or apologize for that bias?

Did she put the disgraced DNC chair on her staff after she resigned?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Not a single mention of responsibility related to Hillary Clinton or the Democratic Party. Really, you don't think they have done anything that contributed to the results ? They are all just victims ?
            The Democratic Party certainly deserves much of the blame. Greenwald's latest piece covers the challenges facing the party and the dangers of continuing to promote the corporatist wing, as illuminated by the ongoing DNC Chairperson fight.

"What drove Bernie Sanders’s remarkably potent challenge to Hillary Clinton was the extreme animosity of huge numbers of Democrats — led by its youngest voters — to the values, practices, and corporatist loyalties of the party’s establishment. Unlike the 2008 Democratic primary war — which was far more vicious and nasty but devoid of any real ideological conflict — the 2016 primary was grounded in important and substantive disputes about what the Democratic Party should be, what principles should guide it, and, most important of all, whose interests it should serve."

Perez was quoted as saying the process was rigged. Even though I don't agree with him on this, he quickly retracted.

"So in Tom Perez’s conduct, one sees the mentality and posture that has shaped the Democratic Party: a defense of jobs-killing free trade agreements that big corporate funders love; an inability to speak plainly, without desperately clinging to focus-group, talking-points scripts; a petrified fear of addressing controversial issues even (especially) when they involve severe human rights violations by allies; a religious-like commitment never to offend rich donors; and a limitless willingness to publicly abase oneself in pursuit of power by submitting to an apology ritual for having told the truth.

That is the template that has driven the Democratic Party into a ditch so deep and disastrous that even Vox acknowledges it without euphemisms. That is the template that has alienated voters across the country at all levels of elected office and that enabled the Donald Trump presidency. And it is the template that Democratic Party establishment leaders are more determined than ever to protect and further entrench by ensuring that yet another detached, lifeless functionary who embodies it becomes the next face of the party."
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• CBB, that is some caveman level engagement. You have the fb meme I touched on earlier, with zero substance other than being the snappy joke with vile denigrating image that you proudly wore for months (years?) and churned out without thought to elicit a chuckle from others who give it that same level of thought. Its simply a falsehood dressed as an argument. It is why I initially tried to steer this on just the question of why did R voters vote for Trump. The HRC angle is too poisoned a well, and will generate the same dark disgusting comments, free of facts, but also free of new ground.

Trump and his staff every single day generates real news, and if anything is being treated with kid gloves relative to transgressions.

Comment

Look in the mirror dude.
                Seriously, now you're cardboardbox?

Comment

Who has been the most vocal group whining about the election in here?

Why did the sanders faction as lucky stated, vote Trump, third party or stay home?

Did Hillary get questions to the primary debates prior to those debates?

Did the DNC activity work against Sanders?

Did Hillary ever denounce or apologize for that bias?

Did she put the disgraced DNC chair on her staff after she resigned?
                  You conveniently forgot that many of us supported Sanders. We just didn't pout and give up when he lost. I have no idea why the Democratic Party allows the South to have such a huge influence on the nominee, but the fact is, minorities voted overwhelmingly for Clinton in the south which gave her an insurmountable lead.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Seriously, now you're cardboardbox?
                    When you liken me to a Trump staffer after I call out your fact-less assertions, yes I stand by that statement.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

What's terrifying is that a large percentage of these same misinformed dumbasses are still fully on board the Trump train.

"What I heard, in conversations with nearly a dozen Trump supporters, is that like the Ameses, most of Vigo County is still “Trumped up.” All around town, folks are still buzzing about the county’s winning streak and Trump’s surprise win. You hear it in chatter at eateries like Logan’s and in coffee shops and diners such as Boo’s Crossroads Cafe & Corner Grind, which could pass as a knockoff of Luke’s Diner in the show “Gilmore Girls.” And the grist of the coastal media’s hot takes? The lies, the fumbles and faux pas that have rattled the D.C. establishment and global allies? None of it seems to resonate here."
                      Goodmans piece in Huffington post is a better assessment of what happened

I'll say it again, I don't recall you or any other Clinton supporter in here being involved in the election at the same level I was. I witnessed first hand what the Clinton delegation did to Sanders at three different caucuses. Don't tell me it didn't happen because I was there.

Hillary lost because she's unethical, she's dishonest and fucked herself by underestimating Sanders supporters.

Comment

Goodmans piece in Huffington post is a better assessment of what happened

I'll say it again, I don't recall you or any other Clinton supporter in here being involved in the election at the same level I was. I witnessed first hand what the Clinton delegation did to Sanders at three different caucuses. Don't tell me it didn't happen because I was there.

Hillary lost because she's unethical, she's dishonest and fucked herself by underestimating Sanders supporters.
                        Again with the lies. I supported Sanders until he lost.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

You conveniently forgot that many of us supported Sanders. We just didn't pout and give up when he lost. I have no idea why the Democratic Party allows the South to have such a huge influence on the nominee, but the fact is, minorities voted overwhelmingly for Clinton in the south which gave her an insurmountable lead.
                          You conveniently didn't answer any of the questions and I keep hearing about Sanders supporters in here, but real Bernie people demand more from their candidates like honesty.

I've stated fact, you've ignored it in a very Trump supporting like fashion.

Comment

Again with the lies. I supported Sanders until he lost.
                            He lost because Hillary and the DNC facilitated that result to an extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              if you don't mind a question ...

change - for the sake of change (i.e. because things have gotten so bad anything must be better than this) ... or change towards a specific direction?
                              Unfortunately, change for the sake of change.

Comment

You conveniently didn't answer any of the questions and I keep hearing about Sanders supporters in here, but real Bernie people demand more from their candidates like honesty.

I've stated fact, you've ignored it in a very Trump supporting like fashion.
                                Yea, 'real' Bernie people abandoned ship when he told them to vote for Clinton.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X