Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While a massive hurricane barrels its way towards the Carolinas, Dopey is spending his second consecutive day golfing and Tweeting about political rivals. #winning

President Donald Trump spent Monday visiting his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, and tweeting political grievances as a massive hurricane prepares to barrel up the East Coast of the United States.

And it’s Labor Day, so what does Dopey do? Attack a labor union (the AFL-CIO). You just can’t make this shit up.

Comment

• Mike Pence (None the Richer) is in Ireland on an official, taxpayer trip, and has his meeting in Dublin. But rather than stay in the city of Dublin, Pence is staying at a Trump property 140 miles away and taking Air Force Two to the meetings. The Dumpy Regime knows no bounds to its corruption.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

In other Dopey news, Dopey's allies are trying to raise $2m to fund an investigation of reporters who are hostile to Herr Dopiness. Because what's most important to Republicans is not how corrupt or inept our Dopey president is, but the private lives of reporters.

Comment

• This is the absolute pettiness that is Dopey Donnie: the other day, he mistakenly tweeted that Alabama might be a target of Hurricane Dorian, which it was not, nor had Alabama ever been forecast to be in the path. The Alabama branch of the National Weather Service then had to send out an emergency tweet saying, no Alabama residents, don't be alarmed, you won't be affected.

Today, Dopey Donnie had a televised update on the hurricane, and lo and behold -- he held up a map from the NWS, apparently doctored by some terrified WH minion, which showed Alabama to be in their initial forecast.

Rather than just admit it was a minor error, nope, his ego couldn't bear to be bruised, so let's just gaslight you into thinking he was totally right.

You just can't make this shit up.

Comment

• Dopey to raid the military of $3.6 billion, cutting 127 projects, to build his vanity wall. Some of the projects being ransacked include $160m appropriated by Congress to build an engineering center at West Point; $13m for a Child Care center at Andrew AF Base; and many other projects in the States and abroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Dopey to raid the military of $3.6 billion, cutting 127 projects, to build his vanity wall. Some of the projects being ransacked include $160m appropriated by Congress to build an engineering center at West Point; $13m for a Child Care center at Andrew AF Base; and many other projects in the States and abroad.
            I'm glad Mexico is paying for it
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              I'm glad Mexico is paying for it
              Mexican Tariffs. C'mon man, keep up.

Those tariffs specifically were fundig the DoD projects scrapped for the wall.

"Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                Mexican Tariffs. C'mon man, keep up.

Those tariffs specifically were fundig the DoD projects scrapped for the wall.

Now I understand Cinco de Mayo! Thanks!
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• So... The RNC/GOP is canceling primaries and caucuses in at least four states.

So now they're doing away with the democratic process.

Congrats
                  Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So... The RNC/GOP is canceling primaries and caucuses in at least four states.

Congrats
                    Apparently Trump is considering replacing Mike Pence on the ticket with Nikki Haley, and a major part of the reason is Trump's anger at Pence possibly running in 2024. Any threat to his never-ending presidency must be immediately snuffed out.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

So... The RNC/GOP is canceling primaries and caucuses in at least four states.

Congrats
                      Yes, this had been discussed for awhile now. I don't think this is anything new; both parties have cancelled primaries before when they had the incumbent -- however, there were no challengers to them. This coming election season, there are already 3 challengers to the guy inhabiting the Oval Office, which makes this much, much different.

They obviously want to avoid embarassment; I saw Bill Weld, a perma-challenger who hasn't held office in decades, already had 16% of the vote. That's a pittance, but 16% of the GOP would rather take some has-been who hasn't sniffed public office since the mid-1990s, than the current guy. The others possibly could garner just as much. Still, these challengers should put up a fight, because this is ridiculous.

Comment

Yes, this had been discussed for awhile now. I don't think this is anything new; both parties have cancelled primaries before when they had the incumbent -- however, there were no challengers to them. This coming election season, there are already 3 challengers to the guy inhabiting the Oval Office, which makes this much, much different.

They obviously want to avoid embarassment; I saw Bill Weld, a perma-challenger who hasn't held office in decades, already had 16% of the vote. That's a pittance, but 16% of the GOP would rather take some has-been who hasn't sniffed public office since the mid-1990s, than the current guy. The others possibly could garner just as much. Still, these challengers should put up a fight, because this is ridiculous.
                        I knew there'd been cancelled primaries, but as you said--never when they've been actual opponents running vs the incumbent--trust me I looked up what the circumstance surrounding Dems doing the same in the past just to avoid the forum whataboutism and gotcha replies.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Apparently Trump is considering replacing Mike Pence on the ticket with Nikki Haley, and a major part of the reason is Trump's anger at Pence possibly running in 2024. Any threat to his never-ending presidency must be immediately snuffed out.
                          If Nikki Haley were to take anymore positions with this administration she would damage her reputation. I think most people thought she was pretty good at the UN, and she was able to keep her distance from Trump while there. She has a greater chance at a 2024 run with being in the interworking of the Trump Cabal.
                          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

This is the absolute pettiness that is Dopey Donnie: the other day, he mistakenly tweeted that Alabama might be a target of Hurricane Dorian, which it was not, nor had Alabama ever been forecast to be in the path. The Alabama branch of the National Weather Service then had to send out an emergency tweet saying, no Alabama residents, don't be alarmed, you won't be affected.

Today, Dopey Donnie had a televised update on the hurricane, and lo and behold -- he held up a map from the NWS, apparently doctored by some terrified WH minion, which showed Alabama to be in their initial forecast.

Rather than just admit it was a minor error, nope, his ego couldn't bear to be bruised, so let's just gaslight you into thinking he was totally right.

You just can't make this shit up.
                            Ever feel like this is a dictatorship?

"Staff at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration received an odd, agency-wide warning from a top official just hours after President Donald Trump sparked widespread confusion by tweeting that Alabama could be hit by Hurricane Dorian, The Washington Post reported Saturday evening.

The official's September 1 directive told employees not to "provide any opinion" and to "only stick with the official National Hurricane Center forecasts if questions arise from some national level social media posts which hit the news this afternoon," according to an email obtained by The Post.

The "national level social media posts" in question were widely understood within the NOAA to refer to Trump's tweet, one meteorologist told The Post."

#thanksGOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the guy inhabiting the WH wanted to bring the Taliban to Camp David for peace talks just 3 days before 9/11.....but cancelled it when they killed 12 people, including a US soldier. So did he not know they're ummm, terrorists???

Comment

• These things are going to happen when you have a guy in the White House who will NEVER admit he's wrong, made a mistake or isn't the smartest guy in the room, when clearly--he's an ignoramus.

NOAA has been without a Director since 2017, a Trump lackey is "Acting" director. It's the same with most agencies in this administration, no leader-the easier it is to control content combining out of those agencies--this truly is a fascist regime.

It can't end quick enough.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I recall, when Obama was president, that "wow, I never hear from this guy!" Now, with this putz who's inhabiting the Oval Office, it's in-your-face 24/7 fucknuttery. The latest:

- the Air Force has been landing its planes for layovers at Prestwick Airport in Scotland (917 times since Trump came into office,an average of 232 times a year and rising, compared to an average of 120/year before) -- and then having its flight personnel stay at Trump's floundering Turnberry Resort, which is just 20 miles away. What a coincidence! In 2014, Trump tweeted he would do what he could to help Prestwick Airport, which was suffering financially, to become solvent. In addition, if Prestwick went bankrupt and was no longer usable, it would certainly kill business at Turnberry. Things that make you go "hmmmmm." Actually, things that make you think how corrupt this regime is.

- Mike Pence (None the Richer) now claims Trump didn't suggest, like he claimed last week, that he stay at his Doonbeg resort 140 miles away from where he needed to be, that it was his own doing. Ummm yeah, sure. "Hey Pence, you want to stay on the ticket in '20? Then claim you had momentary amnesia."

- the House is looking into the scheme by Rudy Giuliani to get dirt on Joe Biden from the Ukraine, because, guess what? Donnie Boy is threatening withholding aid to them.

- the CIA extracted a spy from Russia because (heh heh, guffaw!) they couldn't trust Trump not to spill the beans and put him in personal danger.

- With everything going on, Donnie Boy finds the time to criticize John Legend, his wife ("foul mouthed") Chrissy Teigen, and the latest GOP challenger, Mark Sanford.

So much corruption, so little time!

Comment

Working...
                                X