X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    What dont u like about ted cruz ?
    For starters, his father killed Kennedy. Plus, his wife is a horseface.

Comment

He's a selfish, self-serving A-hole. However, he is a driven, extremely competent, and well-organized A-hole. Hence, the next President of the USA.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I'll give him props for the new beard. It does make him appear slightly less weasel-ish.
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
          I'll give him props for the new beard. It does make him appear slightly less weasel-ish.
          would it help with a horseface ?
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Depends. Is she considering employment in an old-time circus sideshow?
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

John Kerry walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"

I thought Cruz was a needle nose. The beard actually helps but it makes him look a lot like someone else.

At least it's the same party.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Vladimir Putin: “I believe him” that he didn’t interfere in our election.

Prince MBS: “I believe him” that he didn’t order Khashoggi’s murder.

Kim Jong Un: “I believe him” that he had no knowledge of the arrest and torture of an American citizen, Otto Warmbier.

American intelligence that has evidence to the contrary for all three: “I don’t believe them.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest stooge and traitor in American history.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Vladimir Putin: “I believe him” that he didn’t interfere in our election.

Prince MBS: “I believe him” that he didn’t order Khashoggi’s murder.

Kim Jong Un: “I believe him” that he had no knowledge of the arrest and torture of an American citizen, Otto Warmbier.

American intelligence that has evidence to the contrary for all three: “I don’t believe them.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest stooge and traitor in American history.
                  And he was, don't forget, a leading figure of the birther movement. He never believed Obama, no matter how "strong" his assertions that he was American.

Comment

• And he didn't believe in the '69 Mets.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                      And he didn't believe in the '69 Mets.
                      That has to be the last straw!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        That has to be the last straw!
                        Order more straws.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Order more straws.
                          Will swizzle sticks do?

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Today in BigDumpWorld:

- Dumpy blames Michael Cohen for the failed NK talks (bwhahahahahahhaha)
                            - Fox News admits they had the Stormy Daniels story in 2016 but spiked it
                            - Report came out that Dumpy ordered Gary Cohn to block the AT&T-Time Warner merger because TW owned CNN.......awww, poow widdle dumpy wumpy
                            - Matt Whitaker abruptly quits from the DOJ....hmmmmmm

Comment

• Today in BigDumpWorld:

- Right on the heels of a report that Dumpy wanted Gary Cohn to block the AT&T-Time Warner merger because of Dumpy's hatred of CNN, comes this bombshell: T-Mobile execs, in order to curry favor with Dumpy to be sweet on their own merger which needed federal approval, patronized his DC hotel to the tune of $195K (prior to the merger, they had spent all of $1k there)
                              - former Dumpy lawyer and Baseball Hall of Famer Ty Cobb said Mueller is a "national hero" and is quite far from running a "witch hunt"
                              - Dems ask 81 Dumpy associates and hangers-on for information as they start their info-gathering process for a possible impeachment case
                              - Dems also ask Dumpy for 10 years worth of tax returns
                              - Dumpy says Dems have gone "stone cold crazy." No word if Queen requests that he doesn't use that phrase.
                              - Rand Paul becomes the deal-breaker for Dumpy's "national emergency"

Comment

• Who says the NK talks failed? It seems like Trump got what he wanted.

LEI is even, COI is up 0.1, LAG is up 0.4. It does not look like a recession any time soon.

J
                                Last edited by onejayhawk; 03-05-2019, 09:19 PM.
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                                X