This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3,000 didn't die because I say so!

Seriously, what a horrifying tweet from this madman. Can anyone imagine Bush saying that the deaths from Katrina weren't real, just a political hitjob?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      3,000 didn't die because I say so!

Seriously, what a horrifying tweet from this madman. Can anyone imagine Bush saying that the deaths from Katrina weren't real, just a political hitjob?
      Most of these make me just roll my eyes (which is a sad statement in itself) but this one makes me ill.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

3,000 didn't die because I say so!

Comment

• "This is a tough hurricane. One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." - Donald J. Trump, September 19, 2018

Comment

"This is a tough hurricane. One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." - Donald J. Trump, September 19, 2018
            Has there ever been a more eloquent wordsmith in the history of all time? I think not. Truly, we are all privileged to enjoy his unparalleled command of clear, concise, and coherent English. I get an eargasm every time I hear him speak.

Comment

• The guy finally speaks the truth and you still complain. There's just no making you happy !
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

"This is a tough hurricane. One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." - Donald J. Trump, September 19, 2018
                I can't even...this one tops them all for me.
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                  I can't even...this one tops them all for me.
                  If I didn't have such a low opinion of Trump, I might have to give him points for self-satire with this one. It almost reads like a Yogism. Of course, even if it was, the timing of such levity would be poor.

Comment

• Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is out. News changed from him resigning to now being fired. Buckle up!

Comment

• Source for that Revo? The guy in charge of the Russia investigation cant resign at this time. Rosenstein has to endure, ala Sessions for good of country, or be fired. Forever, Trump has wanted to fire away whoever he could to make investigation disappear, but feared backlash. maybe today is day Trump decides to see what will happen, but I cant believe Rosenstein would resign.

Comment

• Here's one source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/depu...resigning.html
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• With Sessions presumably holding to his recusal, what does this mean for Mueller and his ongoing investigation? If Trump tries to compel the end of the investigation, we know what the Democratic reaction will be, but what will be the Republican reaction? And how will it impact the 2018 midterms?

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                            Source for that Revo? The guy in charge of the Russia investigation cant resign at this time. Rosenstein has to endure, ala Sessions for good of country, or be fired. Forever, Trump has wanted to fire away whoever he could to make investigation disappear, but feared backlash. maybe today is day Trump decides to see what will happen, but I cant believe Rosenstein would resign.
                            It's still a confusing situation, but it's all over the news at this point.

Comment

• Rosenstein definitely did something worthy of termination, even if it were in jest. That said, there various ways this can be handled.

This is particularly important because Rosenstein is Mueller's boss if anyone is. That could come into play very quickly.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                              X