Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President of the United States tweeted this out last night...some days I just want to cry at what's happening to civility in this country.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More
    Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      The President of the United States tweeted this out last night...some days I just want to cry at what's happening to civility in this country.
      I, for one, am glad to know where Trump stands on the LeBron vs. MJ for GOAT discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        I didn’t. Obviously he feels the same. If — and when — it comes to this, Dumb Donnie needs to be impeached and to stand trial for his actions.
        But we know that if - when - it happens, a significant amount of the country will rally around him; and we also know that when pressured, he doubles down. No, it would take a major effort, and I don't know what that would look like, for that event to lead to his leaving office.

"Forced to resign" - I just don't see that happening, ever.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Here's how I foresee the end of Dumb Donnie's reign of ineptness: some brainwashed Trump loonie bird shoots and kills a journalist directly due to Dumb Donnie's "Enemy of the People" gag routine, and both the American people and begrudgingly, Congress, agree that the act was incited by Dumb Donnie's rhetoric, implicating him in a murder. Dumb Donnie, forced into a corner he can't Tweet or rally his way out of, is forced to resign, and he lives out the rest of his days as a complete disgrace to humankind.
          I could see this shooting scenario happening, but you're insane to think that would be enough to get him out of office.

We already have a clear precedent! The guy who shot up the women's health clinic and was dragged away ranting and raving about 'baby parts'.... that shooting was clearly and obviously motivated by the idiotic dangerous rhetoric of the right wing, especially Carly Fiorina... and NOTHING happened! The argument goes like this... 1) if you attack people for the things they've said, you're against free speech. 2) How can you prove the motivations for killing? It's like Charles Manson and Helter Skelter... unless Trump put a gun in the shooters hands, it's not a valid argument that his words influenced the shooting... 3) POTUS has the right to say and do what he wants because his supporters secretly love authoritarianism.

Your country is so much closer to absolute chaos than you realize. Trump has the lunatic vote sewn up, and he won't be blamed for their actions, even if he verbally supports them! Look at Charlottesville... hell, the plan on the night of the election was for Trump to publicly dispute the results and have his army burn the damn country down so he could create a media empire... he wont hesitate to unleash his lunatics the second his power is threatened.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I still think the best way to take down Donald Trump is electorally, whether in a 2020 GOP Primary (I know, but I can dream), or in the general election. I really worry about violence should his supporters/partisans view the Democratic Party/Deep State/the Swamp/the Media/Liberals of conspiring or cheating to rip the presidency away from Trump.

Comment

I didn’t. Obviously he feels the same. If — and when — it comes to this, Dumb Donnie needs to be impeached and to stand trial for his actions.
              So, does that mean every left-wing media site that has fired out equally inflamed rhetoric about Republicans being Nazis, conservative groups like the FRC being hate groups also have blood on their hands?

I’m sure Steve Scalise and the guard shot by Floyd Corkins would like to know.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                So, does that mean every left-wing media site that has fired out equally inflamed rhetoric about Republicans being Nazis, conservative groups like the FRC being hate groups also have blood on their hands?

I’m sure Steve Scalise and the guard shot by Floyd Corkins would like to know.
                I'm sure you realize there is a world of difference between a "media site" and the President of the United States.

Comment

I'm sure you realize there is a world of difference between a "media site" and the President of the United States.
                  And I’m sure you realize the difference between people actually getting shot...and not.

So, who precisely, has blood on their hands? It’s amazing to see Trump opponents and those on the left complain about his rhetoric when the Left’s allies in the media do the same- and the only political person shot to date was by a Bernie Bro.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

And I’m sure you realize the difference between people actually getting shot...and not.

So, who precisely, has blood on their hands? It’s amazing to see Trump opponents and those on the left complain about his rhetoric when the Left’s allies in the media do the same- and the only political person shot to date was by a Bernie Bro.
                    Uhhhhh... what about Gabby Giffords? What about the "baby parts" killer??

The 'baby parts' murder spree was entirely instigated by the lying right wing media...

Pizzagate didn't result in deaths, but could have...

Saying there's examples on both sides without addressing what Trump has said is ridiculous. Defending "enemy of the people" is beyond stupid.

Besides, the increase in hate crimes based on the Islamophobia and general racism of this administration more than make up for Scalise being shot.

But you've already stated that racism isnt a problem in America, rather it's media hype and black folks complaining too loudly... so if you cant even admit racism is a problem, pretty sure you have no interest in anything racist that Trump says or does.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      Uhhhhh... what about Gabby Giffords? What about the "baby parts" killer??

The 'baby parts' murder spree was entirely instigated by the lying right wing media...

Pizzagate didn't result in deaths, but could have...

Saying there's examples on both sides without addressing what Trump has said is ridiculous. Defending "enemy of the people" is beyond stupid.

Besides, the increase in hate crimes based on the Islamophobia and general racism of this administration more than make up for Scalise being shot.

But you've already stated that racism isnt a problem in America, rather it's media hype and black folks complaining too loudly... so if you cant even admit racism is a problem, pretty sure you have no interest in anything racist that Trump says or does.
                      Chance has actually said that racism isn't a problem in America? It's a HUGE problem.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        Chance has actually said that racism isn't a problem in America? It's a HUGE problem.
                        He said something about how black folks complaining (ie: black lives matter) is a bigger problem than actual racism. It was so nutty nobody even touched it...

I'll look it up later for the exact quote. I think its buried in this Trump thread.

Comment

• Oh yeah... I guess it was a bunch of Democrats that held a hate rally in Charlottesville and then murdered a peaceful protester... keep telling yourself that Trump's verbal and policy support for nazis is all just a big coincidence, Chance.

Comment

Since it's your opinion, that's fair enough. My opinion is that the "so-called SJWs" are not merely often obnoxious, they're repressive and destructive. They're every bit as judgemental as the worst of the religious right, and while you pretty much know where even the worst of the religious right stands, many SJWs views blow with the wind. Moreover, many of them have no compunction about destroying individuals careers and privacy.

In terms of bemoaning the victimization culture that has arisen, I may never understand what it's like to be a black male, but when enough black males bemoan the victimization culture, I'm pretty comfortable agreeing with them. So, no, in fact, hell no, I won't STFU, especially when it comes to the stupid and outrageous levels of whining and victimization that take place and should be utterly mocked...say, like Halsey whining about how hotel shampoos are racist.

As for the systemic "ism" issue, I'll just say that correlation does not always (or even often) equal causation.

But that's just my opinion.
                            I thought this was an extremely scummy comment. It shades every single post of chancellor's that I view, his denial of systemic racism.

Comment

Since it's your opinion, that's fair enough. My opinion is that the "so-called SJWs" are not merely often obnoxious, they're repressive and destructive. They're every bit as judgemental as the worst of the religious right, and while you pretty much know where even the worst of the religious right stands, many SJWs views blow with the wind. Moreover, many of them have no compunction about destroying individuals careers and privacy.

In terms of bemoaning the victimization culture that has arisen, I may never understand what it's like to be a black male, but when enough black males bemoan the victimization culture, I'm pretty comfortable agreeing with them. So, no, in fact, hell no, I won't STFU, especially when it comes to the stupid and outrageous levels of whining and victimization that take place and should be utterly mocked...say, like Halsey whining about how hotel shampoos are racist.

As for the systemic "ism" issue, I'll just say that correlation does not always (or even often) equal causation.

But that's just my opinion.
                              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                                Good trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X