• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    And your president's approach to trade wars this morning is telling... "
    Hurtful !
    --------------------------------------
    You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
      Hurtful !
      Mandy, you know I don't live in the US, don't you??? (you really should get out, do some travelling, see the world!)
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Mandy, you know I don't live in the US, don't you??? (you really should get out, do some travelling, see the world!)
        Just don't dress like Justin Trudeau in India.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

uh, Mandy has not left her home. I just checked
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            uh, Mandy has not left her home. I just checked
            just because she's there now doesn't mean she didn't leave at some point ...
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Just don't dress like Justin Trudeau in India.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• So anyone here have any idea at all what your great leader's game plan is?

There's no end game that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dans View Post
                  So anyone here have any idea at all what your great leader's game plan is?

It's a combination of "President of the Red States of America" + "Just Wing It."

The end game is having his own television network when he's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dans View Post
                    So anyone here have any idea at all what your great leader's game plan is?

Willkommen zurück! Wie geht es in Deutschland?
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Mr. President, you got a meeting. Just don’t fuck it up.
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Rex Tillerson out.

#nochaoshere

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Rex Tillerson out.

#nochaoshere
                          Just a day after Tillerson called out Russia as an “irresponsible force of instability in the world."

I guess that Trump couldn't take the chance that his bro Putin would get miffed,
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• The center square for the win, please.

29133179_10155595746073458_5730890522085037092_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Rex Tillerson out.

#nochaoshere
                              Tillerson was the one person who I thought had a mind of his own.

I think this one comes back to bite Trump in the ass. I don't think Tillerson enjoys people showing him up.
                              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• good tweet ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After this is all over, I never, ever want to hear again about how businessmen would run the government better than politicians.</p>&mdash; Anne Applebaum (@anneapplebaum) <a href="https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum/status/832334327874801668?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Working...
                                X