X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya.

No doubt it is time for some Fire and Fury! (in Donald's mind).
    Maybe he needs to go back there and bow to some more N. Korean generals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Maybe he needs to go back there and bow to some more N. Korean generals.
      Maybe Obama can do that for him since he's very good at it.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        Stop it! That made me laugh out loud.
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Points for style AND accuracy.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• The trifecta of conservatives making Obama apology tour jokes after Trump just publicly fellated Putin is super funny. Keep it up guys.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• if you're desperate enough and have to go back in the past, that'd be like making Dan Quayle jokes.

did Obama have an apology tour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                Stop it! That made me laugh out loud.
                Why??
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  Why??
                  my guess is Bernie didn't like the banking regulations. and i think he mentioned early about not liking the fact no real big fish went to jail or were made examples of while smaller banks were. so he has an original personal perspective and skin in the game. i can respect that.

Comment

• so if Trump goes on a fellating tour with Putin, Kim and Xi but next time he meets a lot of female leaders, can we call it a cunnilingus tour? do rich people enjoy performing cunnilingus?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                      my guess is Bernie didn't like the banking regulations. and i think he mentioned early about not liking the fact no real big fish went to jail or were made examples of while smaller banks were. so he has an original personal perspective and skin in the game. i can respect that.
                      Thanks nully. That’s is dead on. I would add that I’m not an Obama hater, never was, but I did object to many of his administrations foreign policy and US economic decisions.

And for the record, my comment was because I thought that CBB’s retort to Sour Mashers bowing comment was funny. As I recall, there is a picture of Obama bowing to the Saudi king floating around the internet. I did not suggest Obama made an apology tour.
                      Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 07-27-2018, 08:34 AM.
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        Why??
                        Because it was a witty and humorous comment given the context of the discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          The trifecta of conservatives making Obama apology tour jokes after Trump just publicly fellated Putin is super funny. Keep it up guys.
                          Did you really think this was super funny or were you being sarcastic?

Comment

• Its Teenwolf...

You would think he was a US citizen that voted for Obama or something.
                            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• i thought TW's response was restrained. so i give him credit.

and whats the deal with N. Korean generals always having a pad of paper and pen when they are around Kim? have these guys ever heard of tape recorders. does Kim say stuff like, 'ok, pay attention because this is on the test?' or maybe afterwards he collects the notepads and plays that game where you say something and pass it around the room? and what if what you write is different from everybody else. do you get eaten alive by a pack of hungry dogs or blown apart by anti aircraft guns? are they old now and can't remember what he says?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                                i thought TW's response was restrained. so i give him credit.
                                See that is funny also!

No dumpster fire comments or anything....

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                                X