• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMaster out

#nochaoshere

http://https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/...k&par=sharebar

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      you need to catch up on this thread then...

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...ight=mannequin
      LOL. I'll never get that 40 minutes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Midnight Otter is the celebrity. You're just the mild mannered liquidator of a comic book store. I'm as yet unaware of Mandy's origins or exploits.
        Exactly, we totally have never met, ever !
        --------------------------------------
        You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

• The motherf__ker had Andrew McCabe fired yesterday, just 26 hours short of his retirement date, in a personal, vindictive, childish attack that only cost McCabe and his family their retirement benefits. And in a gleeful tweet this morning, he continues to taunt McCabe and his family.

Thank you Dumb Donald for ruining this once-great country. Whomever takes over for this f---head could legitimately use the slogan "Make America Great Again."

Comment

• revo, that is the thing, trump would have been fine had he just kept his head down, went to his golf resort to putz around with his billionaire friends every other week, and treated this as an absentee job, having passed the tax bill to stuff his and his friends pockets, and with the supreme court nomination, he could have done nothing else, and he would be vastly more popular, and us standing would be intact.

but he has been savagely vindictive, petty, constantly on childish twitter attack rants and seemingly intent on filling every cabinet post with not merely unqualified people, but people intent on destroying those departments. the mob boss taking out anyone who is not in lockstep with his constant lies in form of absurd turnover firing anyone who even utters truth that he does not like cant end well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
              revo, that is the thing, trump would have been fine had he just kept his head down, went to his golf resort to putz around with his billionaire friends every other week, and treated this as an absentee job, having passed the tax bill to stuff his and his friends pockets, and with the supreme court nomination, he could have done nothing else, and he would be vastly more popular, and us standing would be intact.

but he has been savagely vindictive, petty, constantly on childish twitter attack rants and seemingly intent on filling every cabinet post with not merely unqualified people, but people intent on destroying those departments. the mob boss taking out anyone who is not in lockstep with his constant lies in form of absurd turnover firing anyone who even utters truth that he does not like cant end well.
              Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                revo, that is the thing, trump would have been fine had he just kept his head down, went to his golf resort to putz around with his billionaire friends every other week, and treated this as an absentee job, having passed the tax bill to stuff his and his friends pockets, and with the supreme court nomination, he could have done nothing else, and he would be vastly more popular, and us standing would be intact.

Yup, he's a petty, vindictive little man with no morals and an evil streak. He could have just let McCabe go and get his pension, but he had to make a public spectacle out of it. He could have let Tillerson (who's not a great guy either) go in a normal way. But instead chooses to let the world know that Tillerson was on the can when he found out he was fired...ugh.

Historian will have decades of material to work with, and we as a nation are going to come out better and stronger. I look at what the kids are doing and I marvel...that's the future, not Donald Trump and his crappy menagerie of sycophants.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Talk about a scathing rebuke for the ages:
                  "Former CIA Director John Brennan, who was appointed by Obama, sharply criticized President Trump for his celebratory tweet after the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America…America will triumph over you,”"

It just cannot be overstated, widespread manipulation took place, and is still active, that has changed the way wide swaths of our country interpret info to the extent that facts have become meaningless. This has resulted in installation of a shallow thug to highest office, playing to lowest common denominator, and getting cheered along the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    The motherf__ker had Andrew McCabe fired yesterday, just 26 hours short of his retirement date, in a personal, vindictive, childish attack that only cost McCabe and his family their retirement benefits. And in a gleeful tweet this morning, he continues to taunt McCabe and his family.

Thank you Dumb Donald for ruining this once-great country. Whomever takes over for this f---head could legitimately use the slogan "Make America Great Again."
                    I could not agree more. The way this went down was beyond spiteful. I continue to be amazed that the majority of this country condone such childish, vindictive behavior. It is appalling. He is an overt, transparent bully and sadist, and a wanna be despot, and yet people cheer for him. It's scary.
                    Last edited by Sour Masher; 03-18-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• These new details about Cambridge Analytica are disturbing. Paid $15 Mil by the Breitbart scumbag Mercer family. Created detailed personality profiles on 50 million Facebook users, then created fake news to micro-target and influence vulnerable people to vote for Trump. They even focus-group tested all of Trump's slogans... "Build the wall" AND "drain the swamp" mentioned specifically.... they tested these slogans in 2014, before Trump had announced his candidacy! This is massive, incredible, and disturbing reporting, and I highly encourage you to read up on it.

This stuff goes way deeper than anybody thought. Remember when it was "Oh, the Russians paid for $100K worth of advertising in secret political contributions... I'm SURE that swayed the election..." then it moved to "Oh, the Russians had a full-time troll farm with 80 paid staffers working for months, who spent over $1 Mil per month in staffing costs... I'm sure that couldn't have swayed the election, could it?"... and now we're at the point of "Oh, 50 million Americans were given psychological profiles based on illegally obtained Facebook data... then the data was used against those 50 million Americans to exploit their fears and influence their political leaning... that couldn't have influenced the election.... could it?"
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Yup...he did it again. Sigh...I honestly can't see what kind of thought pattern is going on here. Every time he does something like this it just makes him look weak and stupid.

Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.

President Trump ignored specific warnings from his national security advisers when he congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin Tuesday on his reelection, including a section in his briefing materials in all capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

Trump also chose not to heed talking points from aides instructing him to ask Putin about the recent poisoning of a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom with a powerful nerve agent, a case that both the British and U.S. governments have blamed on Moscow.

The president’s conversation with Putin, which Trump called a “very good call,” raised new questions about his muted tone toward one of the United States’ biggest geopolitical rivals amid the ongoing special counsel investigation into Russia’s election meddling and the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russian officials.
                        WaPo News Alert
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Seems clear why Trump has been consistent, never issuing critical word of Putin, but every single close ally of U.S. has been subjected to disparaging remarks. It fits with why Trump circle has so many russian contacts, why he would not release his taxes so we could follow money trail, why there is a slow motion saturday night massacre with firing of everyone heading investigation into his dealings. Quid pro quo, Trump was placed into a position, he is beholden to his boss.

Comment

• I'm wondering how conservatives who watch Fox News feel about retired Lt Col and long time Fox analyst, Ralph Peters walking away from a job at the network and providing SCATHING remarks about it becoming a propaganda machine that is harming our country with false information in its defense of Trump to its viewers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...flm?li=BBnbfcL

Do you consider him as courageous conservative or a disgruntled liar?

Comment

• McMaster out, Bolton in.

Dow plummets 725 points on trade war fears

#nochaoshere

Comment

• Bolton is fucking insane. Trump needs to be forcefully removed.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X