This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    As I predicted, they were seeing if they could get away with defending him on some small variation of phrasing they thought would be plausible to constituents to accept so they would not be seen as outright liars if the truth got out. Craven sycophants insulting people's intelligence by sidestepping the actual issue of whether Trump expressed the sentiment. As if shithouse vs shithole changes the meaning and sentiments of his remarks. Pathetic.
    Total insult to the country’s, and world’s, intelligence. Thanks Donald.

Comment

• Is it just me or does shit house seem even more demeaning?

On another note, The Donald is in excellent health...who knew.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
        Is it just me or does shit house seem even more demeaning?

On another note, The Donald is in excellent health...who knew.
        If he is really 239 at 6'3", either the camera really does add 10 or more lbs, or I have significant body dysmorphia, as I don't feel I look anywhere close to just 30lbs lighter than him in my 5'11" frame. 239 put him just at the cut off between overweight and obese. I'm guess that was at least a 10lbs fudge for appearances, you know, so he can keep claiming to be not only the least racists but most fit POTUS ever.

Comment

• no way is that accurate.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            no way is that accurate.
            Yeah, I know muscle weighs more than fat, which is why I compared him to me, who is also light on muscle. But even so, there is just no way Trump weighs less than Anthony Rizzo, who is also 6'3". Of course, part of it could be a height lie to get him under obese. Especially at his age, and looking at pics, I doubt he is actually 6'3", as folks don't tend to grow with age, and he used to list himself at 6'2" in his younger days. IDK, maybe they let him keep his shoes on. There are pics that suggest he is around 6'1", same height as Obama. In that case, 239 might be closer, and would put him in the obese category. Hell, I'm surprised he isn't in Christie territory with his diet and lack of exercise.
            Last edited by Sour Masher; 01-17-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Senator Cory Booker slams DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen after she claims not to recall Trump using the word "shithole"...

If you watch her testimony it becomes even more offensive - "tough language was used I just dont remember specifics" - really? - no one should believe you

I write to Senator Booker every couple of weeks asking him when is he going to wake up and attack - hopefully this is just a start

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                no way is that accurate.
                #Girther
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I'm 6'4 and 230 and I look at least 40 lbs lighter than him. He's dyslexic and is at least 293

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    If you watch her testimony it becomes even more offensive - "tough language was used I just dont remember specifics" - really? - no one should believe you

I write to Senator Booker every couple of weeks asking him when is he going to wake up and attack - hopefully this is just a start
                    Booker/Harris in 2020
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      I'm 6'4 and 230 and I look at least 40 lbs lighter than him. He's dyslexic and is at least 293
                      230? Aren't you supposed to be in the weight loss thread instead of the Trump thread? Heyyyooooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        230? Aren't you supposed to be in the weight loss thread instead of the Trump thread? Heyyyooooooo!
                        mid-summer shoulder surgery absolutely wrecked my progress. Was at 218 before that & the stressful season of my job.

Comment

• I've lost a little weight, but the big news is that I'm now 7'6" tall, meaning my BMI is just right!

#girther
                          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• On a more somber note, some of the guys in my old league have talked me into coming out of retirement. The last time I won, it was under the team name "Booyah Bait Co."

I'm thinking that for 2018 I should go with "Make Booyah Bait Again".

#MBBA

#winning
                            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Just saw Trump make some comments outside the Pentagon, and wow, he just babbles incoherently. Regarding the possible gov't shutdown, he literally babbled something about "the military, the military is, as you've seen, not strong now, we must make it stronger, it will also bring jobs, Apple announced plans for a new HQ which will bring jobs, and we've never needed our military more than we do now."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Just saw Trump make some comments outside the Pentagon, and wow, he just babbles incoherently. Regarding the possible gov't shutdown, he literally babbled something about "the military, the military is, as you've seen, not strong now, we must make it stronger, it will also bring jobs, Apple announced plans for a new HQ which will bring jobs, and we've never needed our military more than we do now."
                                and not enough people are angry about this babbling idiot - every day he is an embarrassment

Comment

Working...
                                X