X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    I do not agree with this post. :|
    I agree with this post in that I not argue with that post.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      It will be easy, I get the Bernie-Bro discount
      you get a better discount if you give me a bro hug massage...........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        It will be easy, I get the Bernie-Bro discount
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          you get a better discount if you give me a bro hug massage...........
          Heeeeyyyyy, welcome back sunshine! Always good to see those who went walkabout return...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
            Have we at least established that Trump is the biggest POS in political history...that's clear enough right?
            ... and yet

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              ... and yet

What? No Kanye?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                What? No Kanye?
                Novelty bets aside, Trump is still despite everything the huge favourite to get re-elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  I think you're leaving out an important detail - this was done due to him pursuing a position which might have put him in the public eye. You make it sound like it was done with some sort of malicious intent.
                  Yup, this was a pretty important fact, but IIRCC he also had someone who was attempting to assasinate his good character for petty personal reasons. That’s some bullshit and I would stand up for him in defense of him lowering his online profile (it’s a shame it ever comes to that, but that’s the f’d up world we live these days).
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Respectfully Hornsby the reason we have Trump is due to the election. Im still dumbstruck that we have Trump as a President.

That said, the 300 pages of whining about his Twitter feed comes across as just another #notmypresident reaction. I have never seen such immature behavior about that election result. Really, people standing outside screaming to the stars because Trump one - damned temper tantrums that accomplish nothing other than being off putting and really push people away from wanting to stand beside you.

The temper tantrums began because #HRCcantgiveaproperconcessionspeech. When it was clear it was over and all of the networks called it for Trump there were things that could have been done that would have mitigated these tantrums - HRC putting on the big girl pants and actually making the speech at 3:00 am rather than later admitting she had no speech ready (that someone else would likely write for her). It was her chance to be human, but nope had to take politically calculating approach and do it later.

Then we get a few months later we are going to #publishmyelectionmemiors to explain what really happened. Its not that she and the Dems lost. Its that someone stole it from us. He's a bad guy - the worst guy. #hemademeuncomfortableinthedebates

Your party must still be sitting in its war room wondering how they missed it. I will tell you how they missed it - because they expected people would just vote against Trump because he's Trump and they were running on #imwithher. I know that because rather than saying the Dems dropped the ball in the past election, I was told that because I voted third party that I dropped the ball - its my fault that we have Trump. Its not that the DNC screwed the pooch and only campaigned in the states "that matter" - its not their fault that they ran #theworstcandidateever. Its not their fault that they couldnt get Trump to actually #providedetailsaboutyourplans. Its not their fault that they were more focused on #letsseeyourtaxreturn. Its not their fault that people didnt trust them because of a percieved #fixedprimary. Its not their fault.........

You know what would be really helpful. If one - just one Dem leader stood up and said #welostletsmoveforward.

Nah - we cant do that. We cant #admitdefeat.

Your party is in a position where it can choose to #leadbyexample or #runagainsttrump. One of those is more about standing up tall - taking responsibility for #welosttheelection and actually start attempting to #reachacrosstheaisle. Unfortunately, I tend to think we will see more of the childish tantrum based #runagainsttrump.
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      Novelty bets aside, Trump is still despite everything the huge favourite to get re-elected.
                      Meh, this is because there is no solid challenger yet.

Do you have any odds if it were Trump vs. Generic Democratic Challenger? Is there a "Field Bet?"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Meh, this is because there is no solid challenger yet.

Do you have any odds if it were Trump vs. Generic Democratic Challenger? Is there a "Field Bet?"
                        Last month, generic Democratic candidate was up +10 http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...p-by-10-points

Last week, a NBC News/ WSJ poll had Generic Dem candidate +16: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Se...ber%20Poll.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          It's a xmas miracle!
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                            Have we at least established that Trump is the biggest POS in political history...that's clear enough right?
                            Hillary still takes that place, except in NY and California.

Seriously, what has Trump done to harm his election chances? Everything people point toward as a problem, he was doing or touting before the election. He actually gets points for consistency.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

Seriously, what has Trump done to harm his election chances? Everything people point toward as a problem, he was doing or touting before the election. He actually gets points for consistency.

J
                              Trump is easily the biggest piece of shit in political history. Not even close. Hillary is like a tiny little turd compared to Trump.

Trump is consistent though, consistently a piece of shit
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
                                maybe people judge him & his POS level based on things other than his electability.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X