X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did trump survive this?

Comment

• DT mocking reporter with disability is pretty bad, but does it beat "grab her by the pussy"? Or Mccain is no war hero, I like people who werent captured. Or tearing into the gold star family. Or slamming the mayor of San Juan who's crime was pleading into the camera that millions of US citizens are without power and water, can we please have the help that Texas received? Ooh, how about in a meeting with joint chiefs where DT in one 30 minute span asked 3 times, why cant we use nukes in a conflict? How about being the voice of the birther movement against Obama, and then later on making baseless claim that Obama is a very bad guy because he has been wiretapping him. No, to me the worst thing is DT is a serial liar who has been on a jihad vs 1st amendment. Or maybe it is staffing positions with absolutely least qualified candidates who have personal outlooks counter to the departments they head? There is too much to pick from in the how can we have elected such as demonstrably bad person to anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
        DT mocking reporter with disability is pretty bad, but does it beat "grab her by the pussy"? Or Mccain is no war hero, I like people who werent captured. Or tearing into the gold star family. Or slamming the mayor of San Juan who's crime was pleading into the camera that millions of US citizens are without power and water, can we please have the help that Texas received? Ooh, how about in a meeting with joint chiefs where DT in one 30 minute span asked 3 times, why cant we use nukes in a conflict? How about being the voice of the birther movement against Obama, and then later on making baseless claim that Obama is a very bad guy because he has been wiretapping him. No, to me the worst thing is DT is a serial liar who has been on a jihad vs 1st amendment. Or maybe it is staffing positions with absolutely least qualified candidates who have personal outlooks counter to the departments they head? There is too much to pick from in the how can we have elected such as demonstrably bad person to anything.
        I can't argue with you! But some of yours are after the election. I just don't get how anyone defends this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
          I just don't get how anyone defends this guy.
          I just don't get Midnight Otter - what are you at 11:59 pm ? 12:01 am ? I spend too much time thinking about this stuff.
          --------------------------------------
          You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
            I just don't get Midnight Otter - what are you at 11:59 pm ? 12:01 am ? I spend too much time thinking about this stuff.
            i stand corrected.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

how did trump survive this?
              how did he survive anything? Its just nuts!

I'll go out on a ledge and say he would have been doing ok right now, 50%+ approval, if he wasnt on twitter and just pretended to act like any normal decent person.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                I just don't get Hi.I'm.Mandy - what are you a mannequin or a womanequin (I know you aren't a dummy)

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  i stand corrected.
                  You take that back!!

Comment

I just don't get Hi.I'm.Mandy - what are you a mannequin or a womanequin (I know you aren't a dummy)
                    not sure if this is a legit question or not... maybe this all happened while you were away...

Comment

not sure if this is a legit question or not... maybe this all happened while you were away...

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...ight=mannequin
                      shtick, dude, shtick.

Comment

shtick, dude, shtick.
                        my bad...

Comment

my bad...
                          It's all good, dude!

Comment

• it's a remote possibility but i think NK might attempt to kidnap Trump someday if he keeps insulting Kim.

there's lots of reasons for fermi's paradox. but i don't think it's possible for technological civilizations to wipe themselves out. only an asteroid impact can do it.

i imagine myself as a lowly small mammal 60 million years ago after a mass extinction event. i imagine how the sun didn't come up for 1000's of years. and then one day it did. i heard the birds singing for the first time as they celebrated it. when the birds it told me that there were no more threats like huge dinosaurs in the world any more, i came out and one day eventually evolved into a man.

i said this before, but this is why birds sing in the morning, each day, when the sun rises. in the morning, they sing together but they sing for themselves.

No one is listening.
                            Now you may sing the selfsong,
                            as the bird does, not for territory
                            or dominance,
                            but for self-enlargement.
                            Let something
                            come from nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              it's a remote possibility but i think NK might attempt to kidnap Trump someday if he keeps insulting Kim.
                              Give the secret service the week end off or something...I could get on board with that as long as there are no take backs. And we thought we couldn't find common ground with the DPRK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                                there's lots of reasons for fermi's paradox. but i don't think it's possible for technological civilizations to wipe themselves out. only an asteroid impact can do it.
                                Yellowstone says, "challenge accepted!"

Comment

Working...
                                X