2013-2014 NHL Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    Budaj is a more than capable backup goalie, despite only stopping 5 of 8 shots Saturday. He's no Carey Price but he's more than solid. Having said that, this is very good news for the Rangers. Hopefully, Kreider can make it through the game without getting beat up.
    You mean he can get dressed by himself in goalie shit, right...and knows where to stand?

Say it... The Rangers just punched their ticket to the Finals....SAY IT!

lol
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      You mean he can get dressed by himself in goalie shit, right...and knows where to stand?

Say it... The Rangers just punched their ticket to the Finals....SAY IT!

lol
      I will NOT say it! I will not jink them!
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Is that a reverse jink?

Sarah Diamond... soooo hot...

Hey Montreal Canadiens... don't be afraid to mix up or do a different montage. .. it was cool the first 20x I saw the exact same thing
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Went to game 4 at the garden last night.....and had to be at work early this morning...ouch.
          As a Ranger fan, I'm just happy for the outcome, the play was sloppy and --as much as I don't usually complain, especially after a win---that was some of the poorest officiating I've seen in quite some time----almost ENTIRELY in the Habs favor. Missed penalties, bad penalties, phantom and missed offsides calls. I sit between the center ice line and blue line so I have a great vantage point for offsides. It really looked like the officials grew up Montreal fans. Should be fun tomorrow night......
          Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Ok Who predicted this Stanley Cup final??
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Some game last night. As a Ranger fan 3 or 4 OT's would have been better.....

Gonna be in LA for the cup....bringing my NYR gear....

Comment

It's cheaper for a Rangers fan to buy 2 tix to Gm 1 or 2 in LA, buy two plane tix, stay at a 3-star hotel there, eat and drink like, well, kings, and return - than it is to just buy 2 tix to MSG for Gm 3 or 4

per Seatgeek

about $600 a seat on secondary market for LA and $1,600 a seat in NY - for cheap seats
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I CAN"T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damm gonna go to a second OT.....

Comment

I was at Game 3 in MSG, the 3-0 Kings win
                    zero atmosphere given the round, but was different in Game 4 of course and would be off the charts for a Game 6 if necessary
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm going out of my mind. I hate to complain about refs but christ the Rangers have been hosed this series. Game 2 was one of the worst officiated game I've ever seen and the penalty against Zuccarello should have been a penalty against Muzzin (Kings D guy) and of course they score on the power play. The Rangers should be up 3 games to 2 in this series right now.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Damm...

Comment

Working...
                        X