Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Not on my roster.

I am still stunned by the 76ers, with Indiana and Cleveland in the mix.

J
    The Sixers have been a joy to watch. No one expected this, but we also expect this to end at some point.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Just a quick note to those who let it slip (like I did) - today is the deadline to pay into the leaguesafe ($20) if you care to be in the running for a prize cash in this league.

Comment

Had me rolling

Comment

OK I'm probably going to need some assists and shooting percentages, with Nash getting ready to disappear down the rabbit hole forever.

Comment

man, where did Chandler Parsons come from?
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
              man, where did Chandler Parsons come from?
              From women's dreams?

Comment

DeMar DeRozan. That is all.

37, 29 and 33 in his last 3 games. It's really going to suck when he cools off.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                  DeMar DeRozan. That is all.

37, 29 and 33 in his last 3 games. It's really going to suck when he cools off.
                  I had him a year early. I knew he was going to do this eventually.

Comment

Rose, Gasol, and Iggy. As a basketball fan I feel robbed.

Comment

I have some great pieces, but my team as a whole really does suck. Martin, Afflalo, 'Melo, and Brewer are all at or above expectations. Too many old guys who I got a year late...Garnett, Joe Johnson, hell, good luck Net fans, you're gonna need it. That is one BAD team.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

JimBob's team is looking mighty strong. The players his picked up has really helped.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                          JimBob's team is looking mighty strong. The players his picked up has really helped.

Nice of you to say JB, but I still think Amit has the best roster, top to bottom. I'm not sure why you say my player pick-ups have helped; my top 8-9 players were drafted, including I. Thomas in the 12th round; not to mention the unpopular pick of Anthony Davis with pick 4. AD is currently the No. 1 ranked player in our league, and I need him to stay there for the whole season to stay in contention.

Comment

My first pick is currently carrying a 3rd round rank.Fortunately my 5th round pick took up some of the slack--til he got hurt. Hopefully Hawes is game to game.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Ok seems the asking for Durant has started. I have received one offer. I am willing to see what other offers there are. I had another ask me in a text. Send me your best offers.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Moccasin View Post
                                Nice of you to say JB, but I still think Amit has the best roster, top to bottom. I'm not sure why you say my player pick-ups have helped; my top 8-9 players were drafted, including I. Thomas in the 12th round; not to mention the unpopular pick of Anthony Davis with pick 4. AD is currently the No. 1 ranked player in our league, and I need him to stay there for the whole season to stay in contention.
                                Yeah I'll admit I didn't think AD was worthy of being number four overall. But he's been a joy to watch. That guy has really worked hard during the off-season. I didn't know that you drafted players like Thomas. I thought they were timely pickups. The fact that you drafted them is even better. I wish I could have stayed patient. I dumped some of my late picks like Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X