Trade Assistance Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Assistance Please!

10 team, standard yahoo except PPR included.

The offer on the table is:

MY Moreno and Vereen for HIS Foles, Fitzgerald, and T.Smith

My team:
    QB (2): Luck, Wilson, Hoyer, Manziel
    RB (2): Lacy, Murray, Vereen, Moreno, Hill, Forsett
    WR (3): Marshall, Cobb, E. Sanders, Wheaton
    TE (1): M.Bennett
    We also start a W/R/T

His team:
    QB: Rodgers, Ryan, Foles
    RB: Foster, Stacy, Rainey, Starks
    WR: White, Fitzgerald, A.Johnson, Garcon, Smith
    TE: Gronk, Cameron

He said publicly he was looking for a RB. He seems willing to deal Foles, which if I get would allow me to drop both Hoyer and Manziel (hedging bets for bye weeks...). I just don't like the idea of giving up both Vereen and Moreno. I'm willing to deal Vereen, mainly because I'm fairly comfortable with the 3 behind him being able to fill in at least decently on my RB bye weeks.

I don't want two more wide receivers, so the deal seems to be more Moreno/Vereen for Foles/Fitz. He did show interest in Hill, also.

Is Vereen/Hill for Foles/Fitz good? Or should I just go Vereen for Foles? Or what about Vereen/Hill for Foles/Cameron?

RB available: Jackson, Greene, Bradshaw, Ivory, K.Davis, K.Robinson, Rodgers
    WR available: Cooper, Nicks, Hawkins, Jennings, Latimer, M.Williams, S.Smith, Quick, Baldwin, Ma.Floyd

Important since dropping 2 QBs if I get Foles allows me to make a pickup or two.

Please help!!!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

I wouldn't make that trade - I think it depletes your RB depth too much and doesn't upgrade your WR that much. Foles is nice, I'd probably do Moreno or Vereen for Foles straight up, but I wouldn't give up both Moreno and Vereen in a deal.

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    10 team, standard yahoo except PPR included.

The offer on the table is:

MY Moreno and Vereen for HIS Foles, Fitzgerald, and T.Smith

My team:
    QB (2): Luck, Wilson, Hoyer, Manziel
    RB (2): Lacy, Murray, Vereen, Moreno, Hill, Forsett
    WR (3): Marshall, Cobb, E. Sanders, Wheaton
    TE (1): M.Bennett
    We also start a W/R/T

His team:
    QB: Rodgers, Ryan, Foles
    RB: Foster, Stacy, Rainey, Starks
    WR: White, Fitzgerald, A.Johnson, Garcon, Smith
    TE: Gronk, Cameron

He said publicly he was looking for a RB. He seems willing to deal Foles, which if I get would allow me to drop both Hoyer and Manziel (hedging bets for bye weeks...). I just don't like the idea of giving up both Vereen and Moreno. I'm willing to deal Vereen, mainly because I'm fairly comfortable with the 3 behind him being able to fill in at least decently on my RB bye weeks.

I don't want two more wide receivers, so the deal seems to be more Moreno/Vereen for Foles/Fitz. He did show interest in Hill, also.

Is Vereen/Hill for Foles/Fitz good? Or should I just go Vereen for Foles? Or what about Vereen/Hill for Foles/Cameron?

RB available: Jackson, Greene, Bradshaw, Ivory, K.Davis, K.Robinson, Rodgers
    WR available: Cooper, Nicks, Hawkins, Jennings, Latimer, M.Williams, S.Smith, Quick, Baldwin, Ma.Floyd

Important since dropping 2 QBs if I get Foles allows me to make a pickup or two.

Please help!!!

Comment

I don't like Foles better than Luck and a case could be made that Wilson and Foles end up close in overall value. Fitz shouldn't start over Cobb or Marshall and Sanders very well could outperform in a PPR. To be honest, I don't think I'd do this deal at all.

Comment

Ditto, no need to do this deal. Foles wouldn't start, and neither would Fitz or Smith. I'd keep the RBs for a better deal.

Comment

Definitely wouldn't do the original deal: Vereen & Moreno for Foles, Fitzgerald & T. Smith for the reasons already listed (Fitz & Smith aren't a big upgrade at WR, both would be your WR3 at best. Foles isn't that big of an upgrade (if at all) over Wilson or Luck. Trading away a bunch of RB depth and not improving your starting lineup).

I'd prefer the RB depth over upgrading your bye week QB.
          14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
          RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
          WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
          TE: Olsen (NA)
          K: Lutz (7)
          DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
          X