No announcement yet.

Ranks these RBs - 0.5PPR league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting points...I was referring to Julio Jones, who is one of my big targets. Murray and Bernard are two of my other big targets which is why it was disconcerting to see all three getting knocked.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Interesting points...I was referring to Julio Jones, who is one of my big targets. Murray and Bernard are two of my other big targets which is why it was disconcerting to see all three getting knocked.
      The concern with Jones is that he has fractured his foot twice and the more recent one is notoriously difficult to recover from. I think the FF community often mislabels players as injury prone and that may be happening a little here but it is natural to be concerned. I've been all in on Julio personally because the upside is so high but I don't do it without concern.

Comment

Everyone in the NFL has question marks, partly because the injury rate is so high and partly because the performance of one person is dependent on that of so many others. In baseball, it's just about the batter's performance vs. the pitcher's. In football, one guy's performance is also affected by the 10 guys he's playing with, the 11 guys he's playing against, and his coach's scheme/philosophy/personnel groupings.

You've just gotta synthesize whatever info you can and take the plunge.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
          Here's how they went last night in my draft:

1.10: D. Martin
          1:14: D. Murray
          2.03: Lynch
          2.06: G. Bernard
          2.08: Foster
          Martin the first, Foster the last? Interesting..
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
          X