No announcement yet.

RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has the height to be a TD monster and some pretty dynamic playmaking skills. He does not have the best QB situation and has to compete with Fitz for targets. In the mid-4th round, it depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for a consistent, reliable type, he's not the play there, but if you're looking for someone with a high ceiling, he might be.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Davis at his ADP this year given the depth at TE. SF isn't going to throw much, and now he's got Stevie Johnson and a full year of Crabtree to compete with for targets, in addition to Boldin.

If I don't get Graham, Gronk or Thomas, I'm waiting on TE this year.

Comment

• I thought about CJ?K when I took Gore. I just have the suspicion that the Jets offense will be poison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
          I thought about CJ?K when I took Gore. I just have the suspicion that the Jets offense will be poison.
          as it always is
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I thought about CJ?K when I took Gore. I just have the suspicion that the Jets offense will be poison.
            As my 3rd RB, I was okay with him.

I think he has some left in the tank plus I think he plays with a chip on his shoulder after being shunned by the Titans and most teams in free agency.

I believe he'll perform at an RB2 level in a PPR league.

Comment

• I was debating between Sankey and Cameron, who I love this year despite the coaching change.

I like Gore, even though it seems like they're attempting to replace him every season.

I just don't know what to make of Richardson, because I never expected him to be this dismal. I think either he rebounds or bombs out entirely. He's a solid gamble here, but not one I was willing to make.

As a Giants fan, I'm not terribly excited about Rashad Jennings - he just didn't seem to run away from the competition when he was given the chance. And at age 29, even though he doesn't have a lot of mileage on his legs, I'm not sure that's coming now. But hey, we can hope, eh?

Comment

• As a diehard Giants fan myself, I guess I like Jennings if for no other reason than who else is it going to be? Don't trust Wilson to be healthy nor get the rock a lot and Williams is a rookie who can't catch. Thus, I see Jennings getting a long leash and will be interested to see how the new offense plays out as he has good hands and will likely catch a lot of balls out of the backfield. As a #3 RB I don't need him to be anything more than that though think he has RB2 upside.

Comment

• 3 picks so far today???

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, but between 11 am and 9 pm on T, Th, F, Sa, it's hit or miss if I can get on and pick...even after seeing PMs from you guys that I'm up. It's the job, man!

Sent my next pick to Griswold, in case he can get on before me.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      Sorry for the delay, but between 11 am and 9 pm on T, Th, F, Sa, it's hit or miss if I can get on and pick...even after seeing PMs from you guys that I'm up. It's the job, man!

Sent my next pick to Griswold, in case he can get on before me.
                      You can blame me as well, I forgot to PM Pogues originally after I pick CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                        I don't blame you. When did we start this whole thing of PM the next person anyway? Shouldn't everyone just pay attention to the draft? I don't get an e-mail when I get a PM (Can I set that up?) I don't get it. (not mad or anything, just confused)

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                          Last time I was on, you hadn't picked. The next time I was able to get on I did. You messaging me would have made no difference.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            You messaging me would have made no difference.
                            Exactly, my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              (Can I set that up?)
                              Thread Tools -> Subscribe to This Thread -> Instant Notification by Email

Comment

Thread Tools -> Subscribe to This Thread -> Instant Notification by Email
                                which beats sending each other pointless PM's

Comment

Working...
                                X