No announcement yet.

RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since we're not going to play this league out, let's scrap drafting a kicker, so cut one roster spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      since we're not going to play this league out, let's scrap drafting a kicker, so cut one roster spot.
      Damn it! I wanted Garo Yepremian this year!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Damn it! I wanted Garo Yepremian this year!
        Worst QB ever.....

Comment

• Williams and Tate were the next two on my list.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I didn't really need a 4th WR but Terrance Williams is a guy I really like to break out this year with the full time gig and all the defense attention on Bryant. Not necessarily a PPR guy but could easily sneak into top 25 if not top 20 WRs based on skills+opportunity.

Comment

• I guess otters hibernate for Canada Day.

Comment

• I was doing everything I could to avoid SJax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  I was doing everything I could to avoid SJax.
                  Man, I tried, I really tried...but he was sitting there, begging me to take him. His hammy wrapped in tape like a mummy...telling me he was ready to play, but I know better...it'll be 5 weeks.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• My RB crew was already old enough.

Comment

• Yeah, I was just wondering whether I'd pull the trigger on Jackson when I was up and decided against. Can't think of a RB at his age who bounced back in a big way after a down season like he just had. Might start the season with the job but will he finish it?

Comment

• I had my finger on the trigger for SJax but just couldn't do it.

Comment

• Not sure I'd go this heavy on WRs in a league that starts 2 (drafting 3 in a row and 5 thru 9 rounds), but that's where the value was IMO. I like Evans more than Watkins this year and with him still being around in the 9th seemed too good to pass up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                            Not sure I'd go this heavy on WRs in a league that starts 2 (drafting 3 in a row and 5 thru 9 rounds), but that's where the value was IMO. I like Evans more than Watkins this year and with him still being around in the 9th seemed too good to pass up.
                            Yeah, you can get a WR in the 10th round that might get 1200 yards and 10 TD's, it's just a ridiculously deep position. No reason to reach unless you can get one of the top 15 or so...

The key is to wait on QB's and wait on WR's...get the scarce RB's as soon as you can, otherwise you may end up with SJax...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• In the pines
                              In the pines
                              Where the sun don't ever shine

Comment

• Damn, thought about Cutler last round but thought I might be able to get him after the turn. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X