No announcement yet.

RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn...maybe a warning to everyone when the draft started...I had no idea we had even started...and was more surprised when I saw 10 people had already picked.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Did anyone text Piney Boy?

Comment

yes. 1
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          yes. 1
          Thank you

Comment

Sent three choices for my next pick to Revo. An apology for taking so long today.

Comment

It is amazing to see Lynch drop that far.

I almost picked him in the first round but went WR instead.

He's still a good pick later in the 1st or early 2nd....great value.

I'm pleased to get Bell at that spot.

Bell had a 92% Quality Success Rate (QSR) last season by going 12 of 13 after missing the first three games.

If he stays healthy, I can see him being a top five RB in both points and consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                I'm pleased to get Bell at that spot.

Bell had a 92% Quality Success Rate (QSR) last season by going 12 of 13 after missing the first three games.

If he stays healthy, I can see him being a top five RB in both points and consistency.
                I considered Bell at 1.08 but went with Graham instead. It felt a little early for Bell but he's a great pick in the 2nd round.
                14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                TE: Olsen (NA)
                K: Lutz (7)
                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Lynch is definitely someone I'd strongly consider taking in the mid- to late first round. At the moment I rank him at RB6, behind the obvious top 4 and Lacy. There are those who think he's going to lose playing time, but I'd be surprised if it's to any great degree barring injury. The Seahawks aren't going to mess with a successful formula.

I wonder a bit about Bell because his numbers were mostly based on volume and now Blount is there. But early 2nd is perfectly reasonable for him given how few RBs are projected to get the kind of workload he should get. I do have Lynch and Murray comfortably ahead of him, and there is one RB who hasn't been picked yet that I would probably take ahead of him (but that guy has more risk so YMMV).
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Foster to me is still someone with a lot in the tank and was doing very well prior to injury LY. Since this league starts only 2 WRs I'll continue to wait on that position as part of my going in strategy. I think RBs 10-20 are a wasteland of question marks so prefer to get 2 bell cows who catch the ball before my next pick which won't come for some time.

Comment

Foster seems to be polarizing on the FF message boards this year. Last year's injury and the lame QB situation have some people doubting him, while others see last year as an injury-plagued outlier and expect something closer to 2010-12.

Comment

Montee Ball was a player that I also considered at #8 (along with L. Bell). Just thought that it was too early for both. Glad to get one of those two in the 2nd round.

Comment

I thought Ball might go earlier -- and I like him better than Bell this year.

Comment

I would have taken Bernard had he fallen to me. Yes, Jeremy Hill is now in town, but the Bengals will run more than they did last year so there will be plenty of opportunities to go around. Bernard's skills are electric and he will still be a fantasy anchor even if he gets 12-15 touches a game. If he gets closer to 20 touches a game, we'll be taking him in the first round next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              I would have taken Bernard had he fallen to me. Yes, Jeremy Hill is now in town, but the Bengals will run more than they did last year so there will be plenty of opportunities to go around. Bernard's skills are electric and he will still be a fantasy anchor even if he gets 12-15 touches a game. If he gets closer to 20 touches a game, we'll be taking him in the first round next year.
                              It was between Bernard & Ball for me with my 2nd pick. I went with Ball & hope that this was the right call. Julio Jones was also on my radar but I felt that I needed a solid RB since I took Graham in Round 1.

Comment

I'm onboard with Bernard as well. Tied Marshawn Lynch with 11 Quality Game last year and had a 75% QSR over his last 12 games.

A great RB2 with Top 10 potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X