No announcement yet.

Pay to Play Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frae will be back around 3:30. I let him know that he is up.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Obviously everyone knows the draft has started, so please make sure to check here periodically; or get subscribed to the thread. I know PMs are customary, but they shouldn't be a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I replied to his text that I'd picked about 15 minutes after he texted me.
        I'm talking about his current pick in the 2nd round. He just got back so he's about to make it. Then you're up.

Comment

Well I just walked out onto a ledge with a Cleveland Brown. God help me.

Comment

Can we update CBS please? I can't keep a spreadsheet on my own and am not sure who's available. A thousand ****ing in-laws just showed up here. I'm going to make them clean my house and I'll pick asap.
            The first post of the draft thread has all the picks and keepers except Frae's last pick of Richardson. Anyone not listed in that post (except for Richardson) is available.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              Well I just walked out onto a ledge with a Cleveland Brown. God help me.
              Will you be taking all of the Steeler RBBC guys at the end of the draft to cleanse your palate?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                Will you be taking all of the Steeler RBBC guys at the end of the draft to cleanse your palate?
                Haha, I just may have to. I do feel a little dirty.

Comment

Can we update CBS please? I can't keep a spreadsheet on my own and am not sure who's available. A thousand ****ing in-laws just showed up here. I'm going to make them clean my house and I'll pick asap.
                  That's difficult to do throughout the workday. I'll do it when I get home, but this is the choice we make for doing a slow, off-line draft.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    That's difficult to do throughout the workday. I'll do it when I get home, but this is the choice we make for doing a slow, off-line draft.
                    Well, if you want to give me temporary commish powers for the draft, I can update it a little more frequently during the day, Ed...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Us married folk can certainly understand the super-annoying-inlaws excuse.

Comment

Originally Posted by schlesinj
                        2.05 Brandon Marshall WR Chi

Wasnt Erik next?
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Originally Posted by schlesinj
                          2.05 Brandon Marshall WR Chi

Wasnt Erik next?
                          I have a keeper. You're up.

Comment

White and Jennings were the guys I very nearly selected instead of Right Said Fred Jax. I figured that since I already have two WRs in tow (DeSean and Fitz) I should grab another RB. Was a very tough choice, though.
                            I almost took MJD with my pick. It was a good move for SDS who will have plenty of depth with all those picks.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                              I almost took MJD with my pick. It was a good move for SDS who will have plenty of depth with all those picks.
                              I was hoping MJD was going to fall 2 more spots.....

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                                I was hoping MJD was going to fall 2 more spots.....
                                I was down to MJD or Richardson. I was committed to getting 2 running back since I won't pick again until round 4 and my only RB keeper is Tate. I can only imagine the ugliness of RB when I pick again. Hopefully Trent can get healthy. I do also like MJD for Mike's team as he has so much depth MJD won't kill him if it takes him a few weeks to get going.

Comment

Working...
                                X