X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 Discussion Thread

Happy Turducken Day!

Fred Jackson OUT
    Matt Schaub placed on IR, ending his season. The Texans sign Kellen Clemens to backup up Leinart.
    LaDanian Tomlinson suffers a setback, but Shonn Greene back to full practice, although Joe McKnight has earned a larger role.
    AJ Green back to practice.

Adrian Peterson expected to be in a walking boot until Thursday. (Unlikely to play on Sunday)
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Great time for the trade deadline to happen .

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
        Great time for the trade deadline to happen .
        Yeah, I thought of you since you have both F. Jackson & A. Peterson in the RJ Pay for Play league. Sitting with the #8 waiver position isn't probably going to help you much either.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
          Yeah, I thought of you since you have both F. Jackson & A. Peterson in the RJ Pay for Play league. Sitting with the #8 waiver position isn't probably going to help you much either.
          Yeah, in my other league I have ADP, P Hillis and Bradshaw. Sadly, I am only starting 2 players that I drafted this week Brady and Dez Bryant.

Comment

Chiefs claim Kyle Orton.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Chiefs claim Kyle Orton.
              Beat me to it. Cassell 2, but not even that good.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Fred Jackson is OUT for the season, Bills placed him on IR with a broken leg.

Comment

This game is painful to watch with these officials flagging every other play.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Dang. Kevin Jones owners got to be excited for about one quarter.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Okay I'm a Suh fan but this moron needs to get suspended at least two games.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_6Tl5wvqkb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Suh is a dumbass.....
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

And he tried to justify it by saying he couldn't get up without doing that, or something.

He's Albert Haynesworth with a better work ethic.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Wow the 49'ers offense looked pathetic last night. Were those real NFL players on that offensive line?
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                              X