No announcement yet.

Week 11 musings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Palko has been cut by the CFL and UFL?! Ooof.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      You're probably right but given that Rodgers is having a historical season and he's got so many damn options, I'm not sure even our vaunted defense would be able to stop them. Our strength is our LBs, then DL, and followed by DBs. Unless we injure Rodgers and two of his options, we'll have to play a T.O.P. game and that's a nerve wracking proposition. If we meet in the NFC Championship game, I'm hoping that field is a swamp. That'll hamper your team's excellent route running somewhat.
      Sorry, I can't see the Niners coming within 2 TD's of the Packers, no matter what the field conditions are. The SF offense isn't geared to score quickly, and long drives will do nothing to the Packers, other than give their offense more time to rest. As you already said, the weakness of SF is the pass defense, and passing is obviously the strength of the GB offense. Add in the experience factor in both being in the playoffs, and the head coaches, and I don't see much of a contest there.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Sorry, I can't see the Niners coming within 2 TD's of the Packers, no matter what the field conditions are. The SF offense isn't geared to score quickly, and long drives will do nothing to the Packers, other than give their offense more time to rest. As you already said, the weakness of SF is the pass defense, and passing is obviously the strength of the GB offense. Add in the experience factor in both being in the playoffs, and the head coaches, and I don't see much of a contest there.
        And that's why I believe we don't even have a punchers chance. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          And that's why I believe we don't even have a punchers chance. :-)
          You guys are one of those clubs that are a year away...next year I think you'll be truly outstanding. I don't like Harbaugh much from what I see of him from afar, but he appears to be one hell of a coach. Keep it all together and I think you'll have a nice long run.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            You guys are one of those clubs that are a year away...next year I think you'll be truly outstanding. I don't like Harbaugh much from what I see of him from afar, but he appears to be one hell of a coach. Keep it all together and I think you'll have a nice long run.
            What don't you like about Harbaugh?

Comment

Working...
            X