Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    Wait, you just returned after wishing me a "lovely evening."

I'd gladly submit to an RJ trial by jury. You're doing the OJ defense - stall long enough, and maybe the jury stops paying attention.

The word is "entire." It's not complicated. I can't put the entire blame on Swartz, yet also blame both guys, repeatedly, at the same time.
    I thought it was amusing that I made FIVE earlier comments that disproved your 'entire' observation, that's all. You remind me of Fonzie from Happy Days "I was WRON.... I was WRON..... I can't do it!"
    Seriously, you need to stop while your hopelessly behind...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      or at least spell the coach's name he's defending correctly. :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        Wait, you just returned after wishing me a "lovely evening."

I'd gladly submit to an RJ trial by jury. You're doing the OJ defense - stall long enough, and maybe the jury stops paying attention.

The word is "entire." It's not complicated. I can't put the entire blame on Swartz, yet also blame both guys, repeatedly, at the same time.
        I thought it was amusing that I made FIVE earlier comments that disproved your 'entire' observation, that's all. You remind me of Fonzie from Happy Days "I was WRON.... I was WRON..... I can't do it!"

Gregg: As you can see, I don't hold as much against Swartz as you, although the NBC crew is with you, of course. I still think Harbaugh blew it with the back slap, as he admitted, while Swartz is too emotional a coach to act as if the same thing couldn't have happened to him in the reverse scenario. That's why I blamed both guys.
        When it happened I wondered what Schwartz was upset about. Then again I saw it from a much different perspective than he did. You could see Harbaugh was confused at first as well.

People today are too easily offended. Great book "Satan's Bait" covers this. Interesting read.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I just read that the Raiders may be interested in Kyle Orton, and I'm sure the Broncos would want to rid themselves of his contract.

And hey, if the Bengals get some sense, maybe they can pry away a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Carson Palmer??

And Christian Ponder in for Minny.....
          Winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

You both get a "C'mon, Man!"
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              I am going with Jude on this one, so he isnt that far behind.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
              X