No announcement yet.

RJ Pay for Play - Draft Discussion Thread 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now it appears to be a winner take all for final spot. If Piney wins (vs ElDiablo) and I lose he is in. If Piney and I both lose I should be in based on points. It appears Revo is officially out unless he scores 200 points and I score 0.

Good luck.

Comment

• frae has the #1 seed all but clinched, barring a horrific performance by his team in Week 13 (he has a 1 game lead and 130pt lead over davidgrey). davidgrey, Griswold, phantaciephreak & myself are all in the playoffs (seeding will be decided by the outcome of Week 13). The last spot is between schlesinj (win and he's in) & Piney Boy (needs a win and a loss by schlesinj).
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
        Ok, now it appears to be a winner take all for final spot. If Piney wins (vs ElDiablo) and I lose he is in. If Piney and I both lose I should be in based on points. It appears Revo is officially out unless he scores 200 points and I score 0.

Good luck.
        Or I could score 300 points and you score 100.

Ugh, what a loss -- I even got solid games from Pierre Thomas and Jake Ballard. But it was no match for Victor Cruz & Jimmy Graham. Cripes, 3rd highest score of the week, too.

Well, at least I have a shot at the #1 overall pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Or I could score 300 points and you score 100.

Ugh, what a loss -- I even got solid games from Pierre Thomas and Jake Ballard. But it was no match for Victor Cruz & Jimmy Graham. Cripes, 3rd highest score of the week, too.

Well, at least I have a shot at the #1 overall pick!
          Unless you trade it

[ducksandcovers]
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
            frae has the #1 seed all but clinched, barring a horrific performance by his team in Week 13 (he has a 1 game lead and 130pt lead over davidgrey). davidgrey, Griswold, phantaciephreak & myself are all in the playoffs (seeding will be decided by the outcome of Week 13). The last spot is between schlesinj (win and he's in) & Piney Boy (needs a win and a loss by schlesinj).
            That makes back to back regular season titles for the Lights. We get prize money for that right?

Comment

• I propose we should add a $50 prize for total points during the regular season (starting next year).

Comment

• SDS is a shark! Picks up Battle and still gets to keep my 6th rounder and Aaron Hernandez (8th rounder).

Comment

I propose we should add a $50 prize for total points during the regular season (starting next year).
                  2nded...
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

SDS is a shark! Picks up Battle and still gets to keep my 6th rounder and Aaron Hernandez (8th rounder).
                    2nded

"Evil genius" - Revo
                    "Shark" - Schlesinj
                    "Prick" - Hammer

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      2nded

"Evil genius" - Revo
                      "Shark" - Schlesinj
                      "Prick" - Hammer
                      that hurts....
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        that hurts....
                        Those are quotes ABOUT me attibuted to revo, jamie and you

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                          Those are quotes ABOUT me attibuted to revo, jamie and you
                          it still hurts......
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• I suppose I shouldn't complain....but what do you do when you have MJD and Sproles as your 2 backs in a PPR league and you have 2 WRs and a flex who consist of Welker, Steve Smith and Roddy White....so, because of this...Marshawn Lynch sits on your bench with 26 pts?

Would anyone have benched any of those players this week?

I looked at it 3-4 times and kept thinking that I should have put Lynch but I couldn't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                              I suppose I shouldn't complain....but what do you do when you have MJD and Sproles as your 2 backs in a PPR league and you have 2 WRs and a flex who consist of Welker, Steve Smith and Roddy White....so, because of this...Marshawn Lynch sits on your bench with 26 pts?

I looked at it 3-4 times and kept thinking that I should have put Lynch but I couldn't do it.
                              I thought the same thing this morning for you. The worst part is since it was a Thursday game you have to think about this until Sunday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                I suppose I shouldn't complain....but what do you do when you have MJD and Sproles as your 2 backs in a PPR league and you have 2 WRs and a flex who consist of Welker, Steve Smith and Roddy White....so, because of this...Marshawn Lynch sits on your bench with 26 pts?

Yeah, I was looking at the scores last night & I noticed that you had Lynch on your bench. Tough call, I guess all you can do is start what you consider to be your best lineup. Its easy to second guess after the fact but what if Lynch would have put up 60 yards on 20 carries?

Call me crazy but I think that you should be able to handle Pete's powerhouse of a team even without the 26pts from Lynch.
                                14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                                TE: Olsen (NA)
                                K: Lutz (7)
                                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
                                X