• Show
Clear All

• 13.04....Cam Newton, QB, CAR

Comment

• 13.05 Colt McCoy, QB CLE

Comment

• ***For Jason***

13.06 Emmanuel "Webster" Sanders WR PIT
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• 13.07 Arrelious Benn WR TB
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• 13.8 Nate Kaeding, K, SD

Comment

• 13.09 Javon Ringer RB
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 13.10 Chicago Bears D/ST

Comment

• 13.11 Jerome Simpson WR CIN

Comment

• 13.12 - San Diego Chargers DST
                    14.01 - Steve Smith, WR, Filthadelphia Beagles

Comment

• 14.02 Nate Burleson WR DET

Comment

• 14.03 Ben Tate RB HOU

Not who I was going to pick here, damn hammy.

Comment

• 14.04 Mason Crosby K
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 14.5 DeMarco Murray, RB, DAL

Comment

• 14.06 Stephen Gostkowski PK NE

Comment

• 14.07 NY Giants DST

I'm officially done....

Comment

Working...
                                X