Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post

The Bears traded WR Chase Claypool to the Dolphins in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round draft pick. So, the Bears ended up getting 18 catches over 10 games in exchange for that number 32 pick that they gave up. Claypool will probably become a star in Miami.
    I don't think he will. He has no idea how to be a team player. Buh bye.

Comment

The Bears ended their 14 game losing streak last week. They were getting close to becoming historic before pulling off the upset against the Commanders.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Former Bear and current Charger Khalil Mack had a historic game against the Raiders in week 4 with an incredible 6 sacks in one game!
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

The Chicago Bears became the first team ever to have a +3 turnover margin and 40 minutes or more of time of possession and lose the game. This was the 49th time it had happened, and teams were 48-0 prior to the Bears losing to the Lions.

HISTORIC!

Comment

And the Home pick in 2024 goes to THE CHICAGO BEARS!
              Last edited by Gregg; 01-15-2024, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                And the Home pick in 2024 goes to THE CHICAGO BEARS!
                Why does number one pick turn to Home (in blue) after I hit post?

Now that Caleb Williams has officially declared the pick becomes much more valuable. I have no idea what the Bears will do. It seems pretty split around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Why does number one pick turn to Home (in blue) after I hit post?
                  There's always problems with the Bears top draft pick.

Seriously though, I think it's a glitch in the site setup. The workaround is to spell out the word number instead of using the # sign.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ian Rapoport must be reading this thread.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports the Bears want “historic compensation” for the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

There's always problems with the Bears top draft pick.

Seriously though, I think it's a glitch in the site setup. The workaround is to spell out the word number instead of using the # sign.
                      Home#1 number one

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Ian Rapoport must be reading this thread.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports the Bears want “historic compensation” for the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.
                        Poles using media to get most of his trade down. In reality he has to get enough so no one questions not taking a QB two years in a row....that means more than last year. Would that be historic?

Comment

• King, 39, is the first woman coach in Bears history.
                          “Chicago is a great city, and the Bears organization is historic,” King said

Comment

Working...
                          X