Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Who will be the Bears first FA signing? Let the Off Season begin!
    Nick Foles.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Nick Foles.
      Well played Sir well played.

Comment

You go Ryan Poles you go.

Moore has the 11th most receiving yards in the NFL over the last 5 years. Woo Hoo!

Carolina's first round pick next year could be top 5.

I personally hope they spend some of that cap money on big experienced Hogs for the offensive line. Use draft capitol for the defensive line. ​

Comment

I am well pleased with Poles Picks in this year's draft. I hope they find an Edge by trade or FA before the season starts. Still a good start to competitive football for this coming season.

Comment

The Chicago Bears and free-agent defensive end Yannick Ngakoue agreed to a one-year, $10.5 million contract Thursday, agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The deal includes $10 million in guaranteed money.

And he is only 28. Great signing Poles great signing!

Comment

The Bears will be his 5th team in 4 years. Something must be going on there.

Comment

I think that is why they only signed him to one year. He can prove himself and they can still give him multiple years next year. But more than likely they will use one of next years first round picks on an Edge and let him go.

But for this year it checks all the boxes and makes the team much better.

Comment

The Bears have not beaten the Packers since 2018. The Bears are 1 point favorites this Sunday.

Heck a win just might be historic.

Comment

0-2 and playing the Chiefs woo hoo.

We just might get the first two picks in next year's draft! That would be historical right?

Comment

0-2 and playing the Chiefs woo hoo.

We just might get the first two picks in next year's draft! That would be historical right?
                      The Bears are 3.5 point underdogs to a team that lost by 50 POINTS LAST WEEKEND! And they are at HOME!

It is sad to me that I don't think anyone in Illinois would take the Bears and 3.5 today.

Comment

Chase Claypool criticized the Bears’ coaches earlier in the week. When asked by a reporter if he was being put in the best position to showcase his skills, Claypool paused before saying no. It was previously rumored that Claypool could be a healthy scratch for his lack of effort. Now officially on the outs with his coaching staff, it’s possible the Bears look to trade Claypool before the season ends.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This Bears team just tied the record for allowing the largest comeback in their history!

Fields set the record for most completions in a row at 16. This is a historic team.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Chase Claypool criticized the Bears’ coaches earlier in the week. When asked by a reporter if he was being put in the best position to showcase his skills, Claypool paused before saying no. It was previously rumored that Claypool could be a healthy scratch for his lack of effort. Now officially on the outs with his coaching staff, it’s possible the Bears look to trade Claypool before the season ends.
                            The Bears traded WR Chase Claypool to the Dolphins in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round draft pick. So, the Bears ended up getting 18 catches over 10 games in exchange for that number 32 pick that they gave up. Claypool will probably become a star in Miami.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Bears are 3.5 point underdogs to a team that lost by 50 POINTS LAST WEEKEND! And they are at HOME!

It is sad to me that I don't think anyone in Illinois would take the Bears and 3.5 today.
                              Gregg - reminder, don't gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

Gregg - reminder, don't gamble.
                                You got that right!

I literally said to my Wife after last nights game that I am really glad I no longer gamble. BECAUSE i SUCK AT IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X