No announcement yet.

Official Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a thorough ass-kicking on both sides of the ball. Tampa ran when they needed to and passed when that was required. They dominated both lines of scrimmage and outcoached KC. As far as the officiating was concerned, they were bad, but it didn't change the outcome. KC's offensive line was holding all night long, and they only got called a few times, TB got the benefit of a couple of calls that could have gone either way, but were not as egregious as some make them out to be.

Bottom line is that the better team won last night and like him or not, Brady is indeed the GOAT.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      LOL...the guy with the Moscow Mule in a can got a ton of attention behind H.E.R., too.
      There were people behind H.E.R.? Really?
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        There were people behind H.E.R.? Really?
        Here's one I saw; similar article on yahoo, too - https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...er-performance
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          It was a thorough ass-kicking on both sides of the ball.
          Much as I didn't like some of the calls, this is absolutely correct. Nothing against Brady - he played very well - but my MVP vote would have gone to Devin White. He was an absolute menace all game.

Comment

If you guys havent heard Kevin Harlan's call of the streaker last night....just gold.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Much as I didn't like some of the calls, this is absolutely correct. Nothing against Brady - he played very well - but my MVP vote would have gone to Devin White. He was an absolute menace all game.
              Yes he was!

He should have won the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Yes he was!

He should have won the MVP.
                Probably, but there was NO way that Brady throwing 3 TDs in a Super Bowl was not winning the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  here was NO way that Brady, in a Super Bowl, was not winning the MVP.
                  Fixed
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                    Fixed
                    Fair point, but he has "only" won 5 MVPs in 7 Super Bowl wins.

Comment

• I told my family before the game that Tampa was going to win because of their defense , kc didn’t have either offensive tackles and Mahomes bad toe.

Comment

• Mahomes toe surgery in Green Bay tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Mahomes toe surgery in Green Bay tomorrow.
                          Green Bay has the best toe surgeons.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Green Bay has the best toe surgeons.
                            Seriously, they have amazing orthopedic surgeons up here. Benefits of a NFL team in a small city.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid, son of head coach Andy Reid, reportedly told cops he consumed alcohol and Adderall medication before a 3-car crash Thursday night that left a 5-year-old in critical condition. Reid was driving a pickup truck that slammed into 2 cars that were pulled over on the side of an on-ramp. Britt is NOT expected to travel with the team to Tampa Bay for the Super Bowl.
                              The Chiefs have fired Britt Reid.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I think Tom Brady enjoyed the Super Bowl celebration/boat parade in Tampa lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X