No announcement yet.

2k17: RJ Play for Play Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft ended already in the middle of a round?
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

So Westing game is up, followed by ELD for 2, and then back to the Westing game...

The draft room appears to not be working, so I guess that you need to post picks here for the time being...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

From the draft thread:

Because of a CBS issue requiring a Kicker and D/ST (and being unable to add the 16th round), I'm going to 'complete' the draft in the CBS draft room and let's just finish it in here.

Comment

How many rounds is this draft?

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
            How many rounds is this draft?
            16. We had changed it last year but when Revo set up the draft he forgot to make it 16. Also you are not required to draft a legal lineup but the site has a minimum requirement of 1 K and 1 DST so it was making completing the draft difficult which is why it was moved off CBS for the remainder.

Comment

Call me intrigued by Jared Cook with Aaron Rogers especially when there is no defined #3 receiving option right now in GB. Either way I should know his value after the first few weeks which is what I prefer with end game picks.

Comment

Next year...let's go with 18 rd draft and just end it after 16
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

The site says I need 2 more players but there's only 1 more pick for me in Rd 16.

Comment

I think you get to pick after 16.12.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      Next year...let's go with 18 rd draft and just end it after 16
                      Interesting idea. This might work.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                        The site says I need 2 more players but there's only 1 more pick for me in Rd 16.
                        I thought you were to get a final pick from someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          I thought you were to get a final pick from someone.
                          Yeah i was under the impression you were getting Phreak's 16th... if not schles is right that you pick after 16.12

Comment

He makes the final pick in the draft.

Comment

Can we finish this draft before the start of games on Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                                Can we finish this draft before the start of games on Thursday?
                                Yeah we really need to wrap this up, let's move it along... Remaining Order:
                                Griswolds
                                Yacht Rockers
                                Big Tymers
                                Hornsby
                                Phreak's Playas (Will forfeit because his roster is full)
                                Ol' Dirty Beckham
                                The Westing Game
                                Diablowupdoll
                                Griswolds

Comment

Working...
                                X