• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving at a blistering pace today....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
      Moving at a blistering pace today....
      Holiday weekend start for most I guess. Normal working day for me.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        So how come you noobs aren't posting your picks here?
        It's hard to post here and pick on the site when I'm on my phone. RJ isn't the most mobile friendly site....

Picking now....

Comment

Steve - Dixon was on my shortlist as well fwiw but figured he might slip a bit missing the first few weeks. Great stash.

Comment

I'm done! Mariota is my 13th round keeper and that's it. Let's do this...

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
              I'm done! Mariota is my 13th round keeper and that's it. Let's do this...
              I think there is a 16th round that we have to draft on here because Ed left the draft at 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                I think there is a 16th round that we have to draft on here because Ed left the draft at 15.
                Right, so if John has another draft pick, he still goes.

Comment

Damn - was planning to take Hogan with my next pick.

Comment

Steve - Dixon was on my shortlist as well fwiw but figured he might slip a bit missing the first few weeks. Great stash.
                    Traut, On my way to Yanee game thanks for posting my pick.

I was going to take Dixon with my Texan pick and was hoping he would make it back to me.

Comment

Thanks...everyone at this stage of the draft is pretty much a speculative pick, but I thought that Dixon had a lot going for him. I like the fact that they cut Forcett, but I hear that they want to bring him back at a cheaper price...oh well. Talent wins out in the end.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Don't love taking a kicker in round 14 but a lot of good kickers have week 8 and 9 bye weeks which doesn't work well with my roster. Oh well, it's all dart throws at this point anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Right, so if John has another draft pick, he still goes.
                          My roster is full, so im done, right?

Comment

No you have one more pick... Up now. Ed forgot to make the draft 16 rounds so the last round will be done on RJ only. You have one open roster spot and are up as we speak.

Comment

He may be unable to pick on the CBS draft room. I am not sure how it works, figured I would throw that out there.

Comment

System won't be let me pick a player in the CBS draft room. I'll post it to the draft thread. I must've missed this extra player dialogue from earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X