2k17: RJ Play for Play Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    Hopkins is a tough guy to read for me this year. His QB play was so bad last year that I can't just blame him, but he did struggle. He had 151 targets but only 78 catches. I can't say I watched all the games, but that is a lot of targets for only 78 catches. 2015 he was studly and was moving into the conversation of being right behind Brown, ODB, and Julio. So what does 2017 hold? Hopefully a bounce back of 2016, but probably not going back to 2015 levels.
    He was the best WR available when you picked. Can't be worse than last year

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Big Tymer View Post
      3.12 Martavis Bryant, WR PIT

Have him as a keeper in my other league and don't want to risk him not making it to me with my 4.12 pick

He wasn't making it to 4.12, if he made it to 4.10 4.11

Comment

He wasn't making it to 4.12, if he made it to 4.10 4.11
        Yeah - didn't think he'd get by you at a minimum. Think his value goes down a little in PPR but still a 4th round guy by all accounts with huge weekly upside.

Comment

• There's an easy two-step process to make this draft run well:

1 - Post pick on CBS
          2 - Post pick here

Simple!

Comment

• Luck is an interesting pick in the 5th round. Personally, I felt there were better QB options available. Luck will have to be amazing when he comes back to be a kept as a 3rd rounder next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
              Luck is an interesting pick in the 5th round. Personally, I felt there were better QB options available. Luck will have to be amazing when he comes back to be a kept as a 3rd rounder next year...
              The next group of guys might be better and I imagine they will have more total points, but Luck could defintely have a better average of points per played game. It was either pass on QB or shoot for the moon in points per game. I can use anyone for 1-3 weeks while I wait on Luck the key will be what I get from him when he does play.

Comment

The next group of guys might be better and I imagine they will have more total points, but Luck could defintely have a better average of points per played game. It was either pass on QB or shoot for the moon in points per game. I can use anyone for 1-3 weeks while I wait on Luck the key will be what I get from him when he does play.
                I'm on board with this. Luck certainly has the highest ceiling of remaining QBs and with all your extra picks I think making some aggressive plays makes sense. Plenty of depth to fill in for a couple of weeks and play matchups.

Comment

• I'm going to be on the road until around 9:30pm. JJ's has to make their pick in the RJ thread, then it will need to be added via add/drop to their team. I suspended the draft to allow me to do this, but I will add Frae as a co-commish so if I'm not around, he could add them.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    I'm going to be on the road until around 9:30pm. JJ's has to make their pick in the RJ thread, then it will need to be added via add/drop to their team. I suspended the draft to allow me to do this, but I will add Frae as a co-commish so if I'm not around, he could add them.
                    Got it, thanks.

Comment

Makes sense although I think I would've taken Winston over him, personally.

Comment

• Who was Jamie's 6.02 pick? Cuz I'm up at 6.03 before Lips...
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Ok the commish section says I can't just add players during the draft. I don't commish a football cbs league, if anyone knows how to add them I will. They emailed me their pick I will post it in the draft thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            Who was Jamie's 6.02 pick? Cuz I'm up at 6.03 before Lips...
                            No, they are getting a compensatory pick at 5.13.

Comment

Ok the commish section says I can't just add players during the draft. I don't commish a football cbs league, if anyone knows how to add them I will. They emailed me their pick I will post it in the draft thread.
                              Yeah, just saw this. Lemme figure this out....

Comment

• Next season, can we make sure that everyone is signed up in both the draft room and here? It really makes for a confusing situation when you go into the draft room, and it's several picks behind, but some have been posted here, and some haven't. I honestly don't know how Ed keeps track of it.
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X