No announcement yet.

NFL Week 7 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You take elite talent where you can get it, and he is that.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      On yet another note, how about that Amari Cooper kid? Damn! I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the early WR pick on a rebuilding team but Cooper is something special. The whole offense feels dangerous with him in it. It's a nice change, as a Raider fan.
      Yeah, congrats. This is a dangerous offense that's getting more dangerous by the week.

Comment

i haven't seen many onside kicks i guess but the jets vs the patriots one was incredible. it skidded but curved and went thru collins legs like he was a hockey goalie.

admittedly i have Gurley but i watch the rams because i love good defense and running the ball. i think he might be the best RB in the nfl. i haven't watched AP a lot but he looks like AP.

i know this is dumb to admit, but i was counting on Foster to stay healthy this year lol. now im screwed. i have Randle for DAL, just have to wait for McFadden to get injured or suck. but i really bought into the DAL OL not the RB's. so what if the OL does the impossible and makes McFadden a good RB.

i need a 3rd WR and nothing is out there. for WR3 i have Davante Adams, Moncrief and Deshean Jackson, but for some reason im thinking Nate Washington. i feel i need to be talked out of this but with HOU being a train wreck, and playing TEN next week (his old team) and Foster gone, it seems like making lemonade from lemons.

i subscribe to the blow your load theory. MIA blew theirs vs HOU. some ppl on the radio think there's a chance even that NE could lose. but not a chance. i guess we'll see how the theory holds up thursday. plus when you think a short week benefits the team that has more stability, as MIA changed coaches. i'll go on a limb and say NE blows MIA out. but MIA does look a lot better now.

Comment

...after a pretty iffy debut, Charcanderick (how the fuck do you spell his name again?) West sure looks like a nice bell cow to have on a running Chiefs team.

Edit: Kudos to Revo for not in-yo-facing everyone after West's relatively brutal first game.
          Ha. I don't know much about him, but all reports were that they were bringing in a procession of RBs, headed by Pierre Thomas, so he looked like a short-timer. But yesterday's game went a long way to dispelling an outside need.

Comment

The Lions canned their OC and OL coaches today.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              As well they should have.

Comment

And how about that Carson Palmer guy? Dude is certainly outperforming his draft slot nicely for those fortunate enough to have nabbed him late. Relatedly, Arizona seems like a pretty legit contender.
                This was most certainly the year to wait on QBs no matter your league format.

Comment

Hope this doesn't hurt my recent free agent pickup Matthew Stafford. I'm counting on him to fill in for my bust of a draft pick Peyton Manning (now my backup).
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And if you drafted Brady late when his suspension status was up in the air, you hit the jackpot.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I was wondering how Antonio Gates was coming back so quickly from a sprained MCL when Roethlisberger had to miss 4 games.

Rotoworld:
                      The Union-Tribune San Diego's Michael Gehlken says it "wouldn't surprise" him if Antonio Gates (sprained MCL) missed multiple games.
                      Gates reportedly "wasn't close" to playing Sunday against the Raiders after he realized late Saturday that he'd be a liability on the field. The 35-year-old has, to this point, refused an MRI, but admitted he could have one later this week. "The MCL is a big part of my game," Gates said. "If I'm not able to move laterally, I'm not the same player. That's what makes me me." Ladarius Green and John Phillips will fill in for however long Gates is out.
                      Source: Michael Gehlken on Twitter
                      Oct 26 - 7:34 PM

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Or not, if you drafted after Brady's suspension was overturned. I took him at 2.11 in a keep-3 league (so really 5.11) that drafted late, and that team is 7-0.

Comment

However, my other three successful teams are relying on later QBs.

Liz Hurley team (7-0), Phillip Rivers, last of the 14 starting QBs taken.
                          Money redraft team (6-1), took Romo and Flacco late, platooning Flacco and Carr since Romo injury. Only loss was the week Romo got injured.
                          Auction keeper team (5-2), kept Wilson for $16 ($250 cap), bought Dalton for $4 to back him up, Dalton has taken over starting job.

Comment

Working...
                          X