X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 7 Thread

Huge bye week for many

Tyrod Taylor & Sammy Watkins both OUT this week

Carlos Hyde playing. Anquan Boldin likely to play. Regardless, I'm not starting them where I can help it.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

So that was another game where everyone on the SF offense was completely worthless. Has happened about half the time this year.

Comment

Watch as Colin Kaepernick throws an incredibly errant pass and coldcocks an unsuspecting 49er employee right on the globe:

Comment

Dion Lewis sounds like he may not play. Check ststus before game.

Comment

Jaguars are up by 14 but just showed exactly why they remain in the bottom tier of the league. First and goal from the one they run four straight times... with Toby Gerhart... and fail to score. Meanwhile TJ Yeldon is tearing the Bills up but remained on the sideline and Allen Robinson and Julius Thomas are built to catch short yardage TDs. Just terrible terrible play calling. Bills have no business being in this game but that could be a huge momentum swing.

Comment

Jeremy Maclin & Dion Lewis OUT today

Comment

Wow in 16 minutes Ryan Tannehill is 9/9 with 201 yards and 4 TDs including scores of 50, 53 and 54. Two of those were just terrible tackling and coverage by Houston as Landry and Miller both took short passes a long way. Houston is a huge mess right now.

Comment

I wonder what the record for most defensive TDs in a week is. So far today 2 for Jacksonville, 1 each for Buffalo, St Louis, Miami and TB.

Comment

Antonio Gates OUT

Comment

Looks like Arian Foster blew out his achilles tendon. This dude just can't stay healthy.

Comment

Martavis Bryant now has 12 touchdowns in just 13 career games. Three of his TDs have been 80 yards or more. And one other one was over 50 yards. Next week he may get to catch passes from his regular QB for the first time this season.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Martavis Bryant now has 12 touchdowns in just 13 career games. Three of his TDs have been 80 yards or more. And one other one was over 50 yards. Next week he may get to catch passes from his regular QB for the first time this season.
                          Hard to believe that team is 4-3 and in a Wild Card spot. Big day for Bell today yet I found myself wondering why they didn't feed it to him even more. Jones was able to connect with both Brown and Bryant today but it just goes to show how good this team can be once Ben is back.

Comment

Darren McFadden looks the Dallas RB to own now with 152 yards and a TD on 29 carries today.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              On another note, it's pretty shocking to me just how terrible Indianapolis has been.
                              Their owner and GM were reportedly yelling at each other after the game. Deservedly, as their recent draft picks save Luck have been mostly terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X