2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
    I don't care about the delay, I'd just really like to know who James Stewart is

Comment

• "Steve, methinks you were a little boozy when you decided to keep Matt Stafford with a 3rd round pick."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        "Steve, methinks you were a little boozy when you decided to keep Matt Stafford with a 3rd round pick."

I like that better than drafting L. Miller in the first round. I was in a hurry and really did not think that McCoy was available, even though the draft room said he was. I was sure he had been kept. Basically killed my team right there. You'd think that after all these years, I'd be a better FF player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I like that better than drafting L. Miller in the first round. I was in a hurry and really did not think that McCoy was available, even though the draft room said he was. I was sure he had been kept. Basically killed my team right there. You'd think that after all these years, I'd be a better FF player.
          I actually like Miller better than McCoy this year and think you may have done yourself a favor.

Comment

• Hey folks - just picked for Erik after being buried for a bit. Carry on, y'all. I'll probably handle his Round 4 pick too, so can't wait to put RGIII on the board for Swain. I mean, er....

Comment

• I would not have taken Landry. Yeldon was the RB I was hoping for after my first two picks knowing Gurley and Gordon wouldn't be there most likely
              Last edited by SeaDogStat; 09-01-2015, 02:26 PM.
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Just an FYI...PK or def next round for me as a heads up for your roind 5 pick, eld
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Back to my nap...See you guys Thursday or so... yawn

Comment

• I didn't realize you didn't have your 4th when I sent my picks to you... sent an email to Schlesinj

Comment

• Foster was my no prep pick. I'll need a little bit to figure this out.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Have I paid for this league yet? How much is it again? Sorry, can't keep my shit straight right now. Too damn busy. Rent is too damn high!
                        Nope. You, Mike & Alex still unpaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Foster was my no prep pick. I'll need a little bit to figure this out.
                          . That makes me feel a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            Foster was my no prep pick. I'll need a little bit to figure this out.
                            Are you giving each possible pick the Wonderlic exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Are you giving each possible pick the Wonderlic exam?
                              Sorry I was getting ready to get on the treadmill when I saw Foster got. Just go home, down to 2 WR's.
                              Last edited by frae; 09-01-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Pick is posted, really would have liked to get Foster with the way my team has come together, but wit him gone I'll build more depth at WR. I like Marshall a lot more with Fitz than with Geno, so hopefully he can bounce back.

Comment

Working...
                                X