John V: $63
    Steve P: $65
    Keith: $65
    Scott: $62.81
    Erik: $65
    Bob: $65
    Steve SJ: $65
    Jamie: $65

And of course, I paid $140 for the league site.

So I have no idea what the hell you all are doing!
    argh sorry thought hit the right button in PayPal. I will send the rest to get it to $65.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      argh sorry thought hit the right button in PayPal. I will send the rest to get it to $65.
      Lol, don't worry about it.

Comment

• LOL. I saw a thread somewhere that said the league fee was $63. Ed, you can you make sure the site is updated appropriately so us dumbasses who can't remember the league fee know where to find it. I'll give you the $2 next week at Pete's thing.

Comment

• Hey guys.....in CBS draft room, it let me pick Matt Ryan but at 6.05 and it says I'm up again at 6.07.

Revo, will you input Ellington in there....even though he is already on my roster as a keeper?

Comment

• It looks like it assumed as a Ellington as keeper when I put in Big Ben.

Comment

• I'm back from London and can resume picking for myself -- though I don't pick again until the 8th.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I'm around tonight, so text me if/when I'm up. 865-851-0181

Comment

• I never did this before, but I subscribed for the thread and set it up to get an email. That notification resets every time you visit then site, so you will not get multiple emails everytime someone makes a pick.

Comment

• I LOVE me some Tony Room!
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Argh. I messed up the draft on CBS. Revo can you change my Rd 6 pick to Romo or "Tony Room"? I picked Funchess in rd 6 by accident. Forgot last night to make my pick in the draft room.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Crap I screwed up too. Took Sankey where I should have take wright. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          Argh. I messed up the draft on CBS. Revo can you change my Rd 6 pick to Romo or "Tony Room"? I picked Funchess in rd 6 by accident. Forgot last night to make my pick in the draft room.
                          Fixed.

Comment

• I'll be pinch-hitting for elDiablo starting tomorrow. I'll make picks on here, but I have no way of logging them into CBS so I'll need someone to help me out.

Thanks!
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay fellas... please text me when I'm up (2O7 671 4544)... Didn't get Erik's email notification till 215pm and he sent it around 11. Don't care if I get multiple texts barking at me lol That was an unnecessary wait. Now that I'm not working, I'm not on the computer all the time...
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Can you guys add your picks to the CBS draft room? I can't do it from the app.

Comment

Working...
                                X