Feral Slasher
    Pogues
    Seadog
    Revo
    TS Garp
    El Diablo
    Johnny Loves Liberty
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I wasn't going to play..but my wife and son are going on a 10 day trip starting next Friday. So fuckit...I'll play. I need something to do in between movi...TV shows.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Draft Order

1 El Diablo
        2 Pogues
        3 Johnny
        4 Heyelander
        5 Long John
        6 TS Garp
        7 Seadog
        8 Hacko
        9 Frae
        10 Feral Slasher
        11 Revo

Double Blind

4 Heyelander
        8 Hacko
        9 Frae
        5 Long John
        10 Feral Slasher
        2 Pogues
        7 Seadog
        11 Revo
        6 TS Garp
        1 El Diablo
        3 Johnny

Comment

This player pool looks to have a slightly fairer balance between hitting and pitching.

The big questions will be: who's gonna get Dick Hall? How long can you resist Billy O'Dell?

Comment

I SWEAR I AM ALWAYS 8TH - NOW I GET TO CLEANED UP HIPPO TURDS

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
              I have to clean up both your crap this time.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                8th / 9th in an 11 person draft is a nice slot IMO.

I've got Pogues and Diablo drafting inside me ... that won't be pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  8th / 9th in an 11 person draft is a nice slot IMO.

I've got Pogues and Diablo drafting inside me ... that won't be pleasant.
                  Great. ..screwed again by getting #7...easily the worst draft slot in an eleven team draft..."welcome back SDS...eff you!"
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Drafting inside you? What kind of perverted Irish euphemism is that?

When are we starting this thing? I have to officiate my sister in law's wedding today so I will be gone in a few hours for the rest of the day.
                    Whenever ... it's not like the first pick involves much thought

Comment

HOw did Revo and I get 10/11 slots again ? Oh well, good to get up and running again
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hippo
                          Great. ..screwed again by getting #7...easily the worst draft slot in an eleven team draft..."welcome back SDS...eff you!"
                          Originally posted by Elizabeth
                          Drafting inside you? What kind of perverted Irish euphemism is that?
                          Ah... this is why I love vintage drafting... you don't get this kind of quality posting anywhere else on the board.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Fuck...I change my mind. I don't want to be in this draft.

I draft 2nd...which is my highest position ever, and who drafts first? El Diablo!! When he is waiting to pick and tapping his foot impatiently waiting...waiting...waiting...it'll be me that will be the soul that will face his wrath.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                              Fuck...I change my mind. I don't want to be in this draft.

I draft 2nd...which is my highest position ever, and who drafts first? El Diablo!! When he is waiting to pick and tapping his foot impatiently waiting...waiting...waiting...it'll be me that will be the soul that will face his wrath.
                              Sure, but it will be worth it since you get to draft inside Johnny
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Sure, but it will be worth it since you get to draft inside Johnny
                                Does that mean I get to use his notes?

Comment

Working...
                                X