*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    alittle rjel trivia - Heye hasn't gotten 30 points in pitching since Bush was president.
    Which Bush?

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
      No clue. (No offense, but not really sure if I'd want one either.)
      They may taste better 'cause you can only get them in Aruba, Curasau and Bon Aire
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Which Bush?
        Your mom's

Phrasing! Boom! ... Inappropriate...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Huh, Frae broke up with me as a Facebook friend.

Dick.
          The link I have to him is a deactivated account. He may have dumped all and switched to a new account to avoid conflicts with his school.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            Keith is a brave man I know a lot of teachers won't use facebook - but I notice no last name for him or any pics of him at a concert
            As a teacher looking for a position, that's the very reason I'm not on facebook. I'm actually pretty hard to find on the internet under my true identity, though I've been dabbling with Google+ here and there.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Are any of you guys on the facebook? I just reactivated my account after a couple years off, and I only got eight friends. I believe the hippo dumped me at some point, like I'm some sort of floozy.
              I have an account, but I only log on about twice a year, so I think you would only see my wife and friend's posts. Not really sure how it works. I should get a facebook page as "The Feral Slasher", that would be kind of cool...
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                23.04 "It's your son" Gary Peters P 1964

20W 205K
                Man, that's a deep pull from Weird Science. Nice work!

Comment

Are any of you guys on the facebook? I just reactivated my account after a couple years off, and I only got eight friends. I believe the hippo dumped me at some point, like I'm some sort of floozy.
                  I don't dump anybody... I may hide people from seeing them if they are chronic/serial status posters of music links, political rants or facebook game beggars.
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Heading into work in just a few...pick up irishly...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      I don't dump anybody... I may hide people from seeing them if they are chronic/serial status posters of music links, political rants or facebook game beggars.
                      Ahh...deactivated account... I cull my friends list every so often of dead, deactivated accounts... that's probably what happened with you. The 8 friends are probably dead accounts...or extremely lonely, needy Facebook-ers...like heye

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                        Man, that's a deep pull from Weird Science. Nice work!

Comment

Ahh...deactivated account... I cull my friends list every so often of dead, deactivated accounts... that's probably what happened with you. The 8 friends are probably dead accounts...or extremely lonely, needy Facebook-ers...like heye
                          you're my friend to make me happy, not to point out the sad failings of my miserable life.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            I've punted many of the old RJers who no longer post on here.
                            So wait, you only want to be FB friends with RJers who post a lot, but you don't ever want them to mention it?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              you're my friend to make me happy, not to point out the sad failings of my miserable life.
                              Can't I do both?

Comment

Can't I do both?
                                Are you a hermaphrodite?

Comment

Working...
                                X