• "I'm doing this new thing were now it just rings ... drives people crazy

"

Comment

• My ex ...

Comment

• Mallory / Lucille ...

Comment

• #heyelandersfault

Pogues pick up ... I'll have to wait til I get home. Just realised my ranking / player sheet isn't on dropbox.

There were two players I was torn between, and I can only remember the name of one!

Fudge.

... let me see if I can do something.

Comment

• For the record, I actually had a good strategy going into this VD. The problem is that at least 2 other people decided to employ the same strategy, making the effectiveness of my strategy much weaker than actually intended.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Almost said "fuck it" and picked a random ... but this draft has been such a pain, I know I'll end up regretting it. Don't wanna just give away a "possible" top 3 spot with a rash pick when everyone else has been drafting like Sunday drivers.

Be home around 7 my time.

Comment

• Rico Petrocelli grew up in my neighborhood and went to my elementary school. I think everyone my dad's age claimed to see him play in the schoolyard at some point in their lives!

And an interesting tidbit about Snuffy Stirnweiss -- he was killed in my current town's worst ever accident, a train derailment in 1958.
                Last edited by revo; 07-23-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Tried to send Hacko a PM but he went all Moonlightj on us...
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Sent my pick to Revo, I'll pick my next round first thing in the a.m.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm on the road today. If it gets back to me, drop me a pm and I'll pick as irishly as I can.
                      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                        Tried to send Hacko a PM but he went all Moonlightj on us...
                        maybe his mail piled up while he was in Europe?

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          maybe his mail piled up while he was in Europe?

More like this

Comment

• At work - had 2 picks in my pocket burgess and wally s so now i pick when i get home at around 3:30 or 4

Comment

• While we are waiting we can all enjoy an exceelent video.

Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sonovabitch...now that baby monkey song is an earworm...

Turnabout is fair play...

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                                X