*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
    bah. its a little family thing. daughter #2 turns 1.

btw, Johnny, how do you not go Fred Toney "Toni! Tone!" on the nick?
    He's British. What's he know.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Just walked in the door, after a nice nine hour drive. Haven't seen the spreadsheet in over a week, so I'll look, things over and post later tonight
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Just walked in the door, after a nice nine hour drive. Haven't seen the spreadsheet in over a week, so I'll look, things over and post later tonight
        I am stunned you can't draft and Drive!!!!!

Comment

• 7 rounds to go ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
            bah. its a little family thing. daughter #2 turns 1.
            Ah, then I'll get my thank you note for not inviting me in the mail later today...
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                I am stunned you can't draft and Drive!!!!!
                I need to enter the 21st century and get a smart phone I guess...I was in San Fran all week and the only computer I had access to was an Ipad -- do those things have a USB port ? I had saved my spreadsheet but didn't have time to look at it or figure out how to get it onto the Ipad, too busy seeing family and trying to figure out what to do. I left just a little early to join Fresno Bob at Fight Club.
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• crazy... I remember when Keith's daughter was born...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    crazy... I remember when Keith's daughter was born...
                    For anyone confused by this who is not friends with me on Facebook, Emma turned 10 yesterday and I posted some pictures of her growing up. Anyway, I remember college before Emma and boy was I different.

Comment

• Anyone have an updated version of the scoring sheet? If not, I'll update it myself -- just a lot going on today and was hoping someone had done the work.

Comment

• Also a quick random thought I had while doing this draft and looking more closely at numbers: is Lefty Grove the best pitcher in the history of baseball?

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          Also a quick random thought I had while doing this draft and looking more closely at numbers: is Lefty Grove the best pitcher in the history of baseball?
                          He's up there with Pedro and Wally J.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            For anyone confused by this who is not friends with me on Facebook, Emma turned 10 yesterday and I posted some pictures of her growing up. Anyway, I remember college before Emma and boy was I different.
                            a lot less like this eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

What happens at Scissor Sisters gigs, stays at Scissor Sisters gigs!

Comment

• I think college life looked a lot more like that or more accurately my vision was as blurry as that picture 4 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X