Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Finally read it ... totally unhinged.
    kudos to gregg for making it pretty damn funny though.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      kudos to gregg for making it pretty damn funny though.
      You think the "missing a few parts" is a dig? Doesn't seem like Gregg. But appropriate

... and nothing a little Miracle Grow won't fix.

... actually maybe nullnor has been drinking the Miracle Grow.

Comment

HA! Suck it!
        Cunny Funt

Comment

Cunny Funt
          I like that you were so sure I couldn't come up with a decent pick you didn't even bother to find a plan B.

Comment

I like that you were so sure I couldn't come up with a decent pick you didn't even bother to find a plan B.
            I have an idea who I will pick ... but I've already picked 4 OF's so I need to be careful.

Comment

• Just caught up on picks, I was way behind, and will be picking soon enough.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                I was way behind, and will be picking soon enough.
                By whose standards? I doubt by Elds...
                Last edited by heyelander; 07-09-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• SDS standards.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Was counting on at least one of Mize, Herman, or Trosky making it back to me. Go to hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                      Was counting on at least one of Mize, Herman, or Trosky making it back to me. Go to hell!
                      Ha! Suck it!

sorry... I think this may be my first time in about 12 drafts that I've ever taken someone other people were looking at

Comment

Was counting on at least one of Mize, Herman, or Trosky making it back to me. Go to hell!
                        I thought when I picked Snider there'd be little chance any of them making it back. Trosky maybe ... but not Mize or Herman.

Comment

After Revo f'ed me a couple drafts ago with Trosky, I couldn't let him drift any longer. I thought ElD might even grab him if I didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            I almost picked Herman last round (Snider, too). Stupid stolen bases.
                            Exactly what I was saying when I picked Aparicio ... wanted Chapman, but couldn't justify handcuffing myself by picking another OF'r.

Was looking at Wills the round before Pogues picked him, then totally forgot about him when my pick came about.

Comment

• Was not looking at Faber ... he never even crossed my mind. I had to look him up on BR.com just to remember who he was.

Comment

Was not looking at Faber ... he never even crossed my mind. I had to look him up on BR.com just to remember who he was.
                                so, not particularly impressed with that pick then, eh?

Either that, or it was an out of the box stroke of genius pick on my part...

Comment

Working...
                                X