Pogues__ 42.3 45.5 26.4 45.0 159.1
    Controller_ 40.6 42.1 43.2 49.8 175.7
    Slasher___ 35.1 39.2 41.6 40.8 156.8
    JohnnyA__ 52.3 37.6 52.6 36.6 179.2
    Knuckler__ 32.3 34.6 22.0 41.9 130.9
    Hacko____ 42.4 41.0 33.1 43.3 159.7
    TS Garp__ 34.2 37.3 44.0 39.8 155.3
    We have some differences in Career Hitting and BY Pitching ... checking now

**If you come online can you post you Career Hitting and Best Year Pitching Numbers.**

Best Yeah pitching ... Found a tiny insignificant error that made no difference. So the problem still exists here. The problem seems to be with either my team or Eldiablo's team. Each had a new player Best Year added for this draft: Iwakuma 2012 and Francisco Cordero 2010. I have checked both these on my sheet and they are fine.

Career Hitting - Found it ... Chipper Jones's 2012 stats hadn't been added. I checked this on the official VD5 sheet and the error was there also. But it made no difference to the scores or positions.

Just the best year pitching difference to account for.

This is what I have now:

ElDiablo__ 35.8 38.4 45.5 39.1 158.8
    Revo_____ 33.5 40.5 47.5 38.2 159.7
    Heyelander 44.3 43.3 37.5 30.7 155.9
    Frae______ 41.3 34.4 40.6 29.2 145.6
    Pogues__ 42.3 45.5 26.4 45.0 159.1
    Controller_ 40.6 42.1 43.2 49.8 175.7
    Slasher___ 35.1 39.2 41.6 40.8 156.8
    JohnnyA__ 52.3 37.6 52.6 36.2 178.8
    Knuckler__ 32.3 34.6 22.0 41.9 130.9
    Hacko____ 42.4 41.0 33.1 43.3 159.7
    TS Garp__ 34.2 37.3 44.0 39.8 155.3
    I have REVO and HACKO now on 159.7 ... with Hacko ahead by 4 1000th's of a point!

178.824 Johnny
    175.656 Controller
    159.725 Hacko
    159.721 Revo

For Pogues benefit ... I still win BTW
    Last edited by johnnya24; 04-20-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• After closer look we have confirm frae still sucked

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        After closer look we have confirm frae still sucked
        Suck it trabek!

Comment

• Johnny, did you also update Tulowitzki's career numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Johnny, did you also update Tulowitzki's career numbers?
            Yeah ... we concur on the hitting ... just the best year pitching issue to sort out.

Comment

• nully is a national treasure.

In a completely different vein... I'm not sure how I feel about being quoted in the same place as the President... even if it is just a message board signature. Proud? Insecure? I'm not sure what to make of it.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• He's a headcase

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  He's a headcase
                  apparently that's a good way to meet women.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    apparently that's a good way to meet women.
                    Judging by my relationship history, it would appear I'm fatally attracted to headcases. As a result I have a low tolerance level. The first think I do when I meet a woman (except looking for the "taken ring") is finding out quite how crazy they are / likely to be.

Last week I had a long argument with my main ex, about why she wasn't meeting anyone nice (seriously ... she hunts me out for these conversations!). The crazy thing has a great deal to do with it, but she is good looking, so there wouldn't be any shortage of interest.

So we're on webcam, and she casually flashes me the engagement ring of her most recent ex-partner, accompanied by speech about how she's going to send it back to him ... she's still wearing it on the ring finger. She then asks ... "I can't figure out why no-one is ever interested ... I've lost myself ... blah blah blah". So I point out to her that if you want to meet the right kind of man, wearing a ring on your ring finger will be counter-productive ... you will most likely only get attention from men looking for casual sex. Most nice men are going to see the ring, realize you're taken, and not bother.

"Men don't notice that ... don't be stupid ... that's just ridiculous ... who pays attention to what finger you wear a ring on?"

"I'm telling you it's the first thing we look for"

"That's ridiculous ... I've never heard that before"

... and so it went on with her refusing to acknowledge that wearing a "taken" ring on her "taken" finger could possibly mean anything.

She has a PhD.

She's 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      nully is a national treasure.

In a completely different vein... I'm not sure how I feel about being quoted in the same place as the President... even if it is just a message board signature. Proud? Insecure? I'm not sure what to make of it.
                      Fixed
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Fixed
                        man Obama is just president for 8 years... Charlie Brown is timeless!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

She has a PhD.

She's 35.
                          Women are just a different breed - they don't even understand each other. I used to help a women friend of mine bartend on a Saturday night from 11 to closing. It didn't get crowed until then so they didn't really need 2 Bartenders . She always told me we could split the tips but I did it to meet women so I let her keep the money. We always were having discussions on the men - women difference.

Discussion 1: Men are simple we only care about 4 things. Food, Sports , Booze , Sex. Order doesn't matter overall only in the moment. If you were watching an everyday baseball game , with pizza and beer and a hot girl came in to have sex. You would pick the Sex but grab a slice on the way to the bedroom while drinking a beer. If it was the Super bowl and your team was in the game for the first time Ever. You would try to keep her there until Half time while drinking beer and eating Pizza. If the game suck and the Women wasn't that hot and it was a Great beer - you choose the beer.

Discussion 2: ALL MEN WHEN THEY MEET WOMEN PUT THEM IN 3 CATEGORIES: YES - NO- MAYBE.
                          YES i WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER
                          NO I WOULDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HER
                          MAYBE HAVE SEX
                          Maybe can become - yes or no's
                          Yes could become No ( unless it is angry sex, but that is another discussion)
                          No can never become yes

My lady frind didn't believe me until I pointed down the bar and said in rapid order. YES,NO,YES,YES MAYBE, NO,NO ,YES,YES, MAYBE ,NO. I had her laughing about that and every time a new female came in the bar for the rest of the night she had me yell out Yes ,no maybe .

Discussion no 3:: The big difference between men and women are::: Ask any man his Fantasy ( no names allowed) and with out a doubt it was Sex with 2 or more women. Women couldn't do it they would always try a drag someone famous into the Fantasy. ( what Part of no Names couldn't they understand???) Again she was disbelieving so again I went down the bar Every guy in the place said sex with 2 or more women - Every women started to name names.

So end my nully post

Comment

• Show of hands - how many of you uttered the words "Archie f***ing Bradley?" tonight?
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Posted by the guy that does Medium Large (and writes for Sally Forth)

youtube - old psa - vd is for everybody
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                                Show of hands - how many of you uttered the words "Archie f***ing Bradley?" tonight?
                                John is single-handedly ruining this league! I want Soulful Pee back!!

Comment

Working...
                                X