Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    *******STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!*******

Heyelender's Babe Adams in 1920 pick last round is an illegal pick. He already took Dazzy Vance (1924) in the 7th round, making two selections from the same shitty pitching decade.
    I think we should give Heye some credit for at least taking a different player from the same decade. He didn't draft the same guy twice, right ? The glass is half full.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Heyelender's Babe Adams in 1920 pick last round is an illegal pick. He already took Dazzy Vance (1924) in the 7th round, making two selections from the same shitty pitching decade.
      It does look like a double pick from 20's pitchers. Things aren't looking that great for me so I suggest we redraft from the beginning.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        It does look like a double pick from 20's pitchers. Things aren't looking that great for me so I suggest we redraft from the beginning.
        I remember that tactic...piss and moan about your own team so everyone starts ignoring you...I think I've tried that tactic before.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Heye can move Adams' year to the 1900s or 1910s and not affect anything else but his own plan of dominance.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I remember that tactic...piss and moan about your own team so everyone starts ignoring you...I think I've tried that tactic before.
            hey it can't hurt. I can't really tell how things are going this draft for anyone, but it sure doesn't feel like I'm doing to well.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              The whiny bitch tactic?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                The whiny bitch tactic?
                Nobody told me about all this stuff when I signed up. Sure you guys told me about position and letter scarcity, but all the real strategies ...not a word.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• thanks johnny for letting me make an illegal pick. I would think you would double check this shit.

make it 1919 then.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• If Johnny wore a blue dress...

Comment

• Couldn't pm Feral Slasher to let him know he's up - his pm's are full.
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        Couldn't pm Feral Slasher to let him know he's up - his pm's are full.
                        Sorry about that. I'll try and do better next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          Sorry about that. I'll try and do better next time.
                          Just got on, should have my pick up soon
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Couldn't afford to get OK scores in SB and Runs with so many early picks in the 1880-1910's ... wasn't much else on offer to me after Lou-bo.

Thought about changing tact on my S assault ... but there have been a few other S KO's apart from mine (Sosa, Spahn, Sutter ... also Sutton, Lee Smith, Sweeney) ... so it should have some impact.

I'm never 100% happy with my picks at this stage of a tight draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Couldn't afford to get OK scores in SB and Runs with so many early picks in the 1880-1910's ... wasn't much else on offer to me after Lou-bo.

Thought about changing tact on my S assault ... but there have been a few other S KO's apart from mine (Sosa, Spahn, Sutter ... also Sutton, Lee Smith, Sweeney) ... so it should have some impact.

I'm never 100% happy with my picks at this stage of a tight draft.
                              You take out the S value, I'll keep knocking out the value in B.

Comment

• Damnit! I was gonna KO Sheffield

Comment

Working...
                                X