*** VD 4 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Can we have a 5 letter max suggestion on all nully and mith posts?
    +1000
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      +1000
      There's probably an RJ thread somewhere where all the cool football kids hurl abuse at the Vintage nerds.

Comment

There's probably an RJ thread somewhere where all the cool football kids hurl abuse at the Vintage nerds.
        then that's why you joined the football league this season... you just really want the cool kids to like you.

So, do you think when the football guys are all talking about us, does revo stand up for us, or is he like that kid back in highschool who was cool when it was just the two of you, but was a real dick to you when other people were around?

Comment

• Oh, and putting any limit on nully's posts would be like destroying a national treasure.

Comment

then that's why you joined the football league this season... you just really want the cool kids to like you.

So, do you think when the football guys are all talking about us, does revo stand up for us, or is he like that kid back in highschool who was cool when it was just the two of you, but was a real dick to you when other people were around?
            They made me eat lunch by myself :neglected:

Comment

• i sent girl a note.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Did it say "be like me and take someone who's already been picked"?
                "the guys all make fun of me... can you help me out a little bit and make it seem cool to repick players?"

Comment

i sent girl a note.
                  Did it say

MARK ONE

______1 . I LIKE YOU

______2. JUST FRIENDS

______3. WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO DIVING :crash:

______4 ISN'T DOUG JONES THE COOLEST

Comment

• "don't tell your husband, but I think you're swell"

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      Did it say

MARK ONE

______1 . I LIKE YOU

______2. JUST FRIENDS

______3. WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO DIVING

______4 ISN'T DOUG JONES THE COOLEST
                      Or

:redface-new: errr ... ummm... :distress:... excuse me you m-made a m-m-mistake :nightmare: ..... yougottapickagain :runsaway:

:dejection:

Comment

Or

:redface-new: errr ... ummm... :distress:... excuse me you m-made a m-m-mistake :nightmare: ..... yougottapickagain :runsaway:

:dejection:
                        yeah, that was more like it.

Comment

• Ok fixed!! In my defense, Mr. Jones isn't highlighted as drafted in the most recent version of the spreadsheet I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGirl View Post
                            Ok fixed!! In my defense, Mr. Jones isn't highlighted as drafted in the most recent version of the spreadsheet I saw.
                            That's because it's Todd Jones on the SS :stupid:

Sorry ... fixed

Comment

I wonder if you made things a bit harder for yourself with your hitter/pitcher letter choices? I say wonder because I'm not doing any more optimization, and things are looking a little closer than I thought they would be. Could be an interesting finish
                              It's always an interesting finish. Curious what exactly you are referring to though ? There is one recent pick of mine that I wish I could have back, but not too many that I think I messed up too bad. There were certainly moments where I wished I hadn't burned 2 wild cards early on, don't plan to do that again.
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                It's always an interesting finish. Curious what exactly you are referring to though ? There is one recent pick of mine that I wish I could have back, but not too many that I think I messed up too bad. There were certainly moments where I wished I hadn't burned 2 wild cards early on, don't plan to do that again.
                                I just had a different formulation ... in all likelihood will make no difference (as is often the case). It was actually a good strategy for this format ... with so many eligible years at good and OK letters there is plenty of value left even at traditionally poor letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X