*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    gah, what is up with the new insert image thingy?
    I know, sucks ... you have to type in the [img] ... [/img] tags manually.

Comment

• Am I right in saying that with only 2 rounds to go before the KO cutoff that Heyelander will not be using all of his KO's? Or did I miss something?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Am I right in saying that with only 2 rounds to go before the KO cutoff that Heyelander will not be using all of his KO's? Or did I miss something?
        I'm sure you're right.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm sure you're right.
          You're too nice.

Comment

gah, what is up with the new insert image thingy?
            220px-Take_On_Me_cover.jpg

Well, the nice thing is you can now upload images from your computer directly to here without having to use a proxy holding site like imageshack...
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Johnny. If I'd known that everyone on the front side of me had exhausted their KOs I wouldn't have fretted so much about my last pick.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]85[/ATTACH]

Well, the nice thing is you can now upload images from your computer directly to here without having to use a proxy holding site like imageshack...
                Do you have pictures of all of A-Ha's albumn covers on your computer?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

That's my wallpaper, man! You dissin' A-HA?

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I was going to use this one, but thought it came off as hostile lol
                    Dickhead.jpg

Comment

• By request from sds: ARGH!
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        By request from sds: ARGH!
                        :woot:

Thank you...not as good as cavebird's but I'll take it!

Comment

• Come on Revo ... GUILTY ... FFS ... he clearly did it.

Last edited by johnnya24; 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Let's have some Revo justice and get this moving

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Let's have some Revo justice and get this moving

A guilty verdict will take forever. If he wants out, he needs to start some not-so-subtle winking at the defendant, maybe the occasional thumbs-up.
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• No youtube embeds in the sub forums ... booooo

Comment

Working...
                                X