X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
    He got KO'd way back.
    I wonder if I KO'd him ... hmmmm

nah ... mjl ... at least he has one fan.

Comment

By the way, can you not embed videos in here anymore? If you could, I assume you would have posted this instead (NSFW) --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JXHjQQuQ0
      I think I went out with her for a while. Ahhh the memories ... DUCK!

Comment

• Yeah I would have certainly taken Belle at some point if he had not been KO'ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          Yeah I would have certainly taken Belle at some point if he had not been KO'ed.

Comment

• No worries, elD. It's the weekend. Caution is best used.

funny-page-000349-slow-down.jpg
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• It looks like MJL where myself and LongJohn differ. I sent him a private message to see if we can figure out who's wrong (surely me!)
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Sarkozy beaten! What an odious man. Lovin' it.

I love France, but everything bad about her is perfectly encapsulated in this vile arrogant little man.

Now we just need to find a way to get rid of the G14 stooge Michel Platini and his "help the rich stay rich" financial fair play regulations. Sarkozy is only my second most hated Frenchman.

A match made in hell:

Last edited by johnnya24; 05-06-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Couple of ideas for next draft:

* Most importantly, no decades being exempt from KO's.

* KO's are open from round 5 on (I think the person who picks last in the draft order should be able to KO first). Everyone starts with 10 KO's. If you use a KO in rounds 5-7, you lose three of them. Rounds 8-12, you lose two. And from round 12 on, you lose one. That's not perfect, but something like that.

Basically, anything to add more strategy to the draft and get us away from the same pool of guys is good. The second idea above being that you can KO great players early or wait and pick off more guys certain teams might be targeting later.

Comment

Couple of ideas for next draft:
                    1. Yeah ... you should have near universal agreement on that.

2. I'd rather start from round 7 than round 5 ... let the draft take shape and allow some strategy decisions to come into play before the KO kick off.

3. I'm all for increasing the number of KO's. I'm not sure about the staggering thing for right now, because opening the KO's should provide enough of a change. But certainly it could be a good way to shake up value for a future draft if things become stale.

Increasing the KO's:

Opening all the decades will dilute the effect of KO's on the player pool, so to get similar results in terms of depth, it would be a good idea to add a couple more KO's. 10 would seem a bit much given that we do not know how KO's will impact weaker decades just yet.

Having 8 KO's would mean going another 32 players deeper into the player pool (assuming 16 participants)

Having 10 KO's would mean going another 64 players deeper.

----------------------------------

It would be good to get feedback on this now so we can jump straight into VD3

Comment

By the way, can you not embed videos in here anymore? If you could, I assume you would have posted this instead (NSFW) --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JXHjQQuQ0
                      Apparently with the site update, you embed a video not by using its embed code, but by simply copying the URL.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Apparently with the site update, you embed a video not by using its embed code, but by simply copying the URL.
                        It works ...

Comment

• Did Pogues know he was up?

Comment

• Yeah...just couldn't pick then. On now to pick.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• spreadsheet is fixed and updated - had Michael Jackson's wrong year.

Comment

• spreadsheet is updated through revo's rd 26 pick. Thanks to Johnny for making me input Neftali Feliz.

Comment

Working...
                                X