*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Long John View Post
    When do we have the 1973 Vintage Draft? I only want to draft players from 1973.
    How about a single decade draft ... that would be interesting ... try and run through them all ... should only take about 5 years!

Comment

Gold Cup today ... going with my heart not my head and picking Kauto Star ... the crowd will go wild if the old fella can bring it home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        Screw it...what the hell. I'll suck at it. I'll probably even lose to Heyelander. But I'll play.
        Woot! Not in last! Not in last!!!
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Is there a sheet updated for 2011? The sheet SDS kindly sent me is for 2010.
          *crickets*
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

*crickets*
            The VD1 sheet was updated with the 2011 stats ... if you ask nicely I'm sure someone will send it to you.

Comment

*crickets*
              Jaysus...is he complaining already?!? Not even double digit posts yet...sheesh

I FWDed the one Oak sent me to Pogues... same one I sent to RR and heye
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Would someone pretty please with sugar on top and a piece of cake please please please send me a spreadsheet with 2011 stats included, please, to pogues @ gmail dot com?

Please?

:baby:
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Would someone pretty please with sugar on top and a piece of cake please please please send me a spreadsheet with 2011 stats included, please, to pogues @ gmail dot com?

Please?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a2jxYcXNUzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

we gotta slow this draft down, the g-forces are killing me
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Please?

Sent...again

VD 1 SS
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Would love the SS for this draft if someone can email it to me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          Would love the SS for this draft if someone can email it to me, please.
                          I didn't think we had one yet. If we do I too would love to have it.

Comment

So how did I go from picking 7th to 9th? I know pogues got added, but how did I get pushed down?

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                              So how did I go from picking 7th to 9th? I know pogues got added, but how did I get pushed down?
                              Long John got added, too. I sort of feel like maybe we should have chosen draft slots again when we added 2 teams, but it really doesn't matter when all is said and done, and it would've just slowed things down even more, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                                Long John got added, too. I sort of feel like maybe we should have chosen draft slots again when we added 2 teams, but it really doesn't matter when all is said and done, and it would've just slowed things down even more, I'm sure.
                                Yeah just not sure how they both got to go ahead of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X